You're Mine, Only Mine

We keep meeting for weeks. It's like almost everyday without Jon's knowledge. But I feel he knows it.

"Hey (Y/N)... Can we talk? About our relationship?" Jon pleaded.

"Okay... Why?" I feel anxious.

"Can you please be only mine? ONLY MINE?" Jon almost shouted the last part. His face is emotionless. What.

"I can't understand. I am yours, why do you need to say that?"

"Just reminding you." Jon said with a smile but hiding the other side. Anger and jealousy perhaps. Why the hell does he need to remind that? Oh.

Jon hugged me, he hugged me so tight. I hugged him back.

What the hell is happening here?
----------

"Felix!" I called him. We decided to meet at a park. The scenery here is so gloomy. The sky's crimson, also the fluffy clouds up with in the skies. The air's kinda cold, it's quarter to five o' clock. I saw Felix sitting on a bench, his hands on his head. I saw this sight before..

As I approach him, drops of water coming from him.

Are those, tears?

I kneeled in front of him, trying to remove his hands from his face. "Felix, are you okay?"

He shook his head. I saw his face, it's a total wreck. His beautiful blue eyes are shining. His face, all red.

The sadness, it's heavy. This was what I've felt before meeting Felix. I got used to it but now, I feel uneasy. I just hugged him.

"Marzia and I... broke up." He said that I almost can't hear.

"Hush Kjellberg, hush." I gently said. I rested his head to my chest.

Eyes, eyes of a stranger, where are you hiding? I feel some presence around us.

Same old thing, being watched.

The crimson scenery turns to black. The golden sun sets.

The majestic moon will appear later on.

I'll stay with him until he's fine.

------
I dropped Felix at his house. I will stayed with him until morning.

I slept at Felix's bed with him. The thing is, I woke up early and I am now staring at the ceiling. He liked and loved Marzia so much... I feel sorry for those two.

Melix no more... I hate this..

But maybe it's time for me to shine? Can I? May I?

I can't. I love Jon! But.. I love Felix too... I- I don't know anymore.

Felix or Jon?

-ring-

The doorbell rang.
-------------
A/N

HAI GAIZ IM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATE UPDATE
I FEEL THAT I'M NOT FEELING THE VIBES.
I GOT NO INSPIRATION LOL.
ANYWAY, ENJOY THE UPDATE. HUEHEUHE.

By the way, a random picture of Jon for you. c:

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3 <3