Safe?

Two months passed. It's already October, Felix's birthmonth. Stuff happened starting from June, the Vidcon. Jon's suspicion happened in July along with Felix's confinement at the hospital. The trauma started on the first week of August. Then the rest of the days we're here at a house we rented at Cali. We're going home next week.

I am so grateful that that I am not in the hands of Jon anymore because of Felix. It's actually so peaceful.

But problems are inevitable.

Felix is so weird lately. He always want to eat chicken or pork. He always refuses to the sandwiches I make... except if they contain meat.

Everyday, his food from morning to evening is just meat and refuses everything.

And this is always bugging me a lot...

He started to drink coffee. He said it was tasty and delicious.

I can still remember the scene where he got confused why I order him a cappuchino at the café one time. It clearly states that he doesn't like coffee.

I don't know if I'm hallucinating or not, that was all I observed. What the hell just happened while I'm away? Oh, also that Felix's plans worked... But in a different way.

Remember last time I talked to him at the café? He was supposed to go inside my room through window and hide under the bed. Then he waits for Jon to come in and he'll ambush him there.

But all of this changed when Jake came. Jon's assault was actually unexpected and not a part of our plan. Felix planned to attempt it a few days after, but all happened earlier.

Guess I'm lucky Jake was there though. If it wasn't for him, maybe I'm pregnant by now, seriously.

Jake doesn't know any of this, though. Let it be. I don't want him to be paranoid and be scared to Pewds, especially that I can't truly say if it's true. I didn't even question him.

I am currently eating a hamburger from Burger King. It tastes good.

Chills suddenly ran down my spine.

"Hey, (Y/N)! How are you?" Felix said in a distance as he entered the living room.

I can smell an aroma that wasn't present before. Coffee. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine, thanks." Is all that I can answer especially I'm still loss of words.

"Huh? Are you... Nervous?" He asked. "You're shaking like crazy." He added then took a sip of coffee.

What the? I am shaking? I tried to feel myself and I am shaking.

"Uh.. I-it's cold?"

"(Y/N), don't be a fool. It's warm here."

And.. He's right. It's actually warm here. Looks like I don't have any excuses to say.

"Tell me, what's been scaring you?" He asked as he placed his hand on top of mine.

I sighed. Should I tell him the truth?

"Uh.. It's about Jon, actually. He might.. Come back." I lied. I don't want Felix to be weirded out by me.

"Don't worry, if he comes back then he'll have a brofist to the face.. Many times."

I laughed silently. That'll hurt though. But it wasn't enough compared to all he had done to me.

"Felix, Felix, Felix. Your jokes are corny."

"Nope, you laughed. I laughed too."

"Hey, I didn't laugh!" I obviously denied. A smile is still visible on my face.