Being Watched

2PM
"Hi Felix!" I greeted him, he waved at me back. Table only for two. Felix bought some waffles which seem to be a little cold now.

"I'm so sorry if the pancakes are cold. I thought that you would arrive early like you're supposed to." Felix expected. "I apologize!"

We talked about our live after we separated. Felix is still with Marzia but it feels like it's not working anymore. He almost proposed to Marzia but was canceled right after he heard Marzia's answer to her friend last two years.

The question was, "will you accept Felix as your husband if he proposed to you now?", "No, not yet. I'm still not ready!" Marzia replied.

Of course he respected his decision but day to day, his feeling for her suddenly fades little by little.

"Can you please look after me? Please warn me if I'm not in my proper mental state. Thanks." Felix said. He gave me a warning that he's not mentally healthy.

"I will Felix." I accepted. Felix just smiled and we continued chit-chatting.

I feel that I'm being watched.

-an hour later-
"I bought all of my needs. Thanks for accompanying me." He thanked then gave me a slight smile. My phone rings.. It's Jon.
Texting me to remind me that our date is on 3. Shiz. Shakey's.

"I need to go Felix. I have a date with Jon at 3. This is the best that I can go with you!"

"It's ok.. You're his girlfriend anyways. Go, I can do this all by myself." He nicely said with a hint of sadness.

"We'll definitely meet again Felix." I happily said.

"You really want to see me again so hard you're blushing." Felix joked.

What.

I feel my body heating, my face too.

"I..uh... Need to go. Bye!"

Then I skedaddled away.
....

"Hi Jon!" I greeted with a smile.

"You're late." Jon coldly replied. It's like 3:46 pm. Yeah, I'm really late. "I'm so sorry for the delay.."

Jon didn't answer. Instead, he ate the pizza he ordered a while ago.

The food got cold.

"By the way, while you're away, I met some people. They're from the army. I shared with them the table earlier. And the best part, they knew me! We're friends now!" Jon happily announced. Sudden change of mood.

"Nice." I reacted. "Now we have some bodyguards, lol."

Jon just smiled.

....
We get to know each other more. Jon has things that he never said to me before, I also said things that I've never said to him before. He seems surprised.

"It looks like I never knew you thoroughly." Jon sincerely said. "You too sweetie." I said back.

I can feel that Jon's "fangirling" inside, his ears are red. At the same time, he's smiling. I feel butterflies in my stomach..

Is he bipolar or something? He was cold earlier but his mood changed fast.
----------
A/N
Hai gaiz! One of the main events will happen soon so...

STAY TUNED. THIS IS SUSPENSEFUL ERMEHGERD.

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3 <3