Not What You've Expected (PG-13)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS GORY AND MINDBLOWING SO, PLEASE BE PREPARED. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER!)

We went to this "place." Kinda creepy here. It's a place where wood is cut and stored. Full of saws everywhere, and also the fact that it's abandoned... I think they made this as a dump of broken blades.

Why do we always need to go to abandoned places!? It just creeps me out bruh. It's also cold. Wearing my PewDiePie sweatshirt is a good idea.

As we venture deeper to this abandoned place, it's dusty in here, it made me sneeze. Felix handed me a handkerchief.

"Cover your mouth and nose." He said.

"Thanks."

"Hey guys." Someone shouted out of nowhere.

We looked back and we saw Jon. J to the effing O to the effing N.

"Oh, you fking bastard. You still got the guts to appear before us!" Felix shouted back like a lion. He charged towards Jon and I stopped him. I gripped tight to his arms and hugged him.

"Please Felix, control yourself." I gently said.

"How could I control myself, if the one responsible for all this mess is in front of us!!?" He angrily roared. Trying to break free from my hug.

He managed, but I found myself in the air.

Ow!

I think I hit something. Ugh, i-it hurts....

My vision became blurry. All I can hear now is their arguing....

"Look what you've done to her Felix! You hurt her!" Jon said.

"Because it's you fault, you moron!" Felix shouted back.

"Well I'm not the one who pushed her aside!"

"Shut the fk up!"

My vision became black.

...........................

I was disturbed by a noise that was screeching to my ears moments ago. What could it be? My head is still heavy, oh my gosh.

Do I hear... A scream of a human? Looks like they're in agony..

OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I tried to regain my balance and succeeded. I try to find out where the sound came from. It came from the deeper part of this place. Where are they anyway?

I can't even distinguish to whom that scream was. All I know it was clearly in pain.

I tried to dodge every sharp thing that comes to my way. One almost rip off my skin apart. Good thing only my dress was damaged. My left long sleeves aren't there anymore. I still feel dizzy, I touched the back of my head where I bumped it to the metal and I feel a sticky ooze, it's also warm. Can't it be...

It's blood. Oh dear. That's why I'm still dizzy until now. I ignored the pain I'm experiencing right now and head to the location where the noise came from.

I lose my balance and fell. I sat at the ground, a blade got my right sleeve and it also got my arm. I tried to take the blade off of my sleeve.

I succeeded, but bad news I was cut by the blade, a little deep. It's bleeding like crazy. I winced in pain. Can't there be enough blood for today? My head can't take this anymore. I took the sleeve that was removed from my sweatshirt and I tied it to my cut to stop the bleeding. That'll do maybe.

I continued. I don't care if I look like a zombie. I'm probably pale right now. I can't even breathe properly. I'm trying to hold back the pain. I'm applying pressure to my cut but seriously, I don't have any strength anymore to apply more pressure. Now, the noise won't stop and it's getting louder. I'm near, at the same time my head hurts because of the noise.