Jake.

We arrived at the abandoned warehouse near the supermarket. Of course with Felix. We opened the huge rusty gate halfway. It's so dusty and dark inside.

We were pushed inside by somebody and they shut the gate. Gosh, I hate the screeching sound of the gate. The lights automatically turned on. As we regain balance, we immediately spotted a group of men a few feet away from us. It was some henchmen, Jake, and Jon.

Jake was all tied up at a chair, he can't move and he can't speak. Jon is playing with a gun and seductively looking at me. I just glared. The henchmen are there, emtting an intimidating aura. I really don't like this.

"Felix, just get Jake out and leave me here." I whispered.

"You wish. I'm not leaving you here with this obsessed psycho."

He held my arm tight.

"Leave it to me." He said.

Felix slowly approaches them while gripping at my arm. Jon approached too with Jake, still in chains. They stopped midway.

"Give me (your name) and I'll give you Jake. Make one wrong move and no one will survive."

"Except for her of course, I need her alive." He pointed the gun at me while he said it.

Jon's eyes narrowed, "I know you very well Felix. Don't try to fool me. You will just fail."

Then he mocked Felix by pouting at him. Felix was obviously pissed because his grip to my arm tighten.

"So," He started then he plays with his gun again.

"After this, forget that this happened today and don't tell anyone about it. Or else, your heads will go boom!"

"I'm risking anything. Give Jake first before her. I don't trust you at all."

"Neither you too. How about.. We shall hand them over at the same time? And it's really weird that you'll give (Y/N) to me peacefully. I thought you loved her?"

"I'm doing this because this is her decision and not mine."

Jon then looked at me with pleasure and an eerie smile on his face. Wait, a monute ago he was not agreeing with my decision and now he is? What the what?

"Okay then. Approach me Felix."

And so he approached Jon. They're already face to face.

"1..2.." Jon counted as he slowly handing over Jake then he slowly hands me too.

Oh my gosh.

"Well you fcking fell for it biatch." Felix surprisingly whispered. He instantly grabbed Jake with his other hand and started to run. I gain my posture and started to run while Felix is dragging Jake because he can't move properly with the chains.

"I FCKING KNEW IT!" Jon shouted.

"Felix! Run around! Don't let his gun shoot you!" I warned.

"Got it!"

Then I went to another direction. I looked back to see men coming after me. Good thing I can dodge them quickly. I ran over to Felix's direction.

I can already hear "BANG BANG" sounds from afar. He is already shooting. I approached Felix who is hiding behind a crate.

"Felix, please buy me some time. I'll look for a hiding spot and I'll try to call the police." I said as fast as I could and started to sneak away using the crate scattered around here.

........................

I finally found a hiding spot! Gosh I can breathe now. I wonder what their doing now. I heard some gunshots down there. I'm above of some big crates in a shadowy area.