Are There Any Threats Left?

While we were on the road, I told Felix to head to the hospital right now. He declined. I said it is to treat for his gunshot wound and for Jake. He finally agrees.

......................

"Ms. (Y/N), Felix needs an operation. The bullet was stuck on his shoulder and we need to remove it ASAP." The nurse explained.

"It's a miracle that he could drive the car we were in earlier." I said while my head is down, staring at the floor.

"Miss, I think it's because of adrenaline rush. You were in danger with the two patients you brought, right?"

"Yes."

"Uhm.. And about Jake.." The nurse started, I lifted my head up and to listen to her carefully.

"There's no way we could save him. He's already brain dead on the arrival here. All organs stopped working." She sadly explained. It is the truth anyway.

"I already realized that at the moment he was shot."

"Uhm.. So okay, I need to go now miss. You should rest for a while. It's not good to be stressed for a long time."

I just nod then she heads to her way.

This day.. Is so frustrating.

................

"Are you okay now, Felix?" I asked the Swede that's resting at the hospital bed. I'm sitting on a chair right next to his bed.

"Yeah. The anesthesia's still in effect. Goddamn, why do we suffer such calamity?"

"Felix, all of us have our ups and down in life. This one's probably our lowest."

"Yeah, maybe. Who knows? Maybe something worse would happen in the future."

I gave him an "i-dont-know" expression. Let the gods handle those problems.

Actually, I wished that I never met Felix and return to my normal life. I know, I have dreamt of this where I get to meet him and stuff, but not this kind of scenario. I wonder how are my parents now, I wonder if they're worried about me. I wonder if some of my classmates seem to care about me.

I wonder if someone in my past life actually cared about me.

I actually liked this kind of life, but I feel that I want to go back living a normal life where I could have a PewDiePie or a Markiplier marathon all day.

I wish that I still see Paint as he was before. I seriously adore his videos.

Please let this be a dream, I don't want to suffer anymore.

"Hey, are you alright (Y/N)?"

"I-I, uh, uhm.."

"Calm down. We're safe... at least for now." Felix said as he intertwine his hand with mine. I feel like the butterflies at my stomach was resurrected again. It makes me feel happy, but this isn't the time to be happy. I just bit my lip to control my smile (A/N: 'cause hey, this fic is lacking of this kind of scenes lol).

"Hey (Y/N).."

"Yeah?"

"Would you be mine? Only mine?"

I bursted out of laughter. I know it's rude but why say things like that in a middle of a problem?

"Wh-why did you laugh? Is here something wrong with what I said?"

"I just remembered someone who said the similar thing to me.... He ended up a psycho." I said between laughs.

"Oh." Is the word that Felix muttered. I think he realized to whom I was referring to.