Hi Child.

He'll be back for me... I know. I just want to be free from this psycho and nothing else. I hope that nothing bad will happen in the future.

'No bloodshed, please? Thanks.'
Saying that is easy but actually stopping it is way too hard especially Jon already entered his bloodlust zone. He would not think twice to kill Felix when he sees him in his sight.

Can't do anything, sleep is the only way to escape this nightmare temporarily.

.................

I woke up early in the morning. The time is 7 o' clock according to my wall clock. Another hellish nightmare with my obsessed ex-boyfriend, or how I actually think of it. I don't really know how relationships work. Does your partner need to accept your declaration of break-up just like in annulments? I seriously dunno.

I glanced at my window and saw a little boy waving at me. Huh? Why? He sprinted forward, heading to the house? What is he planning? Is he going to commit suicide?

IS HE MAD?

Many unnatural events occuring in a week, I don't even know. I looked back to my room, feeling unnerved. I hugged my legs and rest my chin on top of my knees. I sighed. I ran out of options.

Just then, I heard tappings. It's coming from the window!

I looked back at the window to see the kid I saw earlier is just inches away from me. My guard's down and he surprised me. I opened the window to let him in.

He sat beside me and he looks like he wants to say something. Before he speaks, there is a question for him in my mind that I wanted to ask since he came all the way here.

"What are you doing here? Did somebody sent you here?" I angrily ask. He didn't respond. "You know what you're doing is dangerous, right?" He just nods. I sighed again. Not knowing what to do next, I let him speak.

"I saw PewDiePie making gestures at someone so I was curious. Then, I saw you. Your expression before worries me a lot. All I know is you're living with Paint." He kindly explained.

"Paint... you mean Jon? Yeah." It took me a second to realize who the heck was "Paint". I was so consumed by reality that I barely remember their ailases. I only upload once a week. Mostly, it's all just vlogs, DIY's, and some mainstream crap you can make a video about. I didn't stick to what I really made my channel for and it sucks.

"Uhh.. I forgot to introduce properly, my name is Jake! 12 years old and an orphan!" He started. HE'S ONLY TWELVE?

AND AN ORPHAN?

"Woah, so how can you watch videos on YouTube because you knew me, Paint, and PewDiePie?" I asked, amazed.

"I just watch on my phone that the orphanage gave. I mostly just connect to the orphanage's wi-fi just to watch videos."

This kid is hardcore.

"So, what are you doing OUTSIDE the orphanage?"

"Just to stroll around the town. Usually I escape the orphanage just to gaze at the stars. No one cares about me at the orphanage... They usually call me "The Phantom Among The Children".

That's a cool nickname, yet sad...

"And you chose to gaze at the stars on a polluted city..."

"It's not that polluted."

This kid is interesting so far.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"To rescue you."

Oh, this kid is like sent from hea-

RESCUE ME? HOW THE HELL HE KNEW MY CURRENT SITUATION?

"How did you knew I'm in danger?"

"Like I said, I stroll around town. Mostly in nighttime, occasionally in the morning. I sometimes hear screams here. The sound of some glasswares shattering, some banging and whatnot." He said and stopped for a while.

I just kept my mouth shut.

"I've always wondered who lives here. Until I discovered your address, it's similar to the address of this house. I discovered it last week. Day by day, I worry. Worry and worry. I check this house once in a while and I still hear some quarreling. Then yesterday, I heard all of it." He paused again.

"Jon's crazy nuts." He continued.

"I know, so if he sees you you're dead. Literally." I scolded him.

"Dead? You mean, he's actually gonna kill me?"

"Yes."

Again, I heard footsteps heading here. Jon's footsteps are always so heavy.

-----------------
A/N

Holy hell I'm so tensed. Dun dun DUN.

Huehue I won't type more for this authors note to keep the suspense. Just wait for the next chapter, it's gonna be dark.

I got no picture for you guys, I'm sorry.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER OMG

Stay fabulous, stay awesome, and stay extraordinary Prismatics!
:D

-Kuuinimei <3 <3