Ch. 8 - VISIONARY

Florence's outfit

Chapter Eight⊚ Visionary ⊚

Chapter Eight
Visionary

** "Did you see where he went?" Aanya Clarke asked as she turned to her husband, Oscar Clarke. "He's near by. Couldn't have gotten much farther with the wolfsbane in his system." Oscar said and Aanya nodded as they around the woods. Aanya carried a crossbow in her hands while Oscar carried a gun, they were hunters.

"Mama!" A voice called out making Aanya sigh and look at her husband, "Did we have to bring her with us?" She asked as she turned around. "She has to learn at some point." Oscar said making Aanya shoot him a look, "She's seven." She said and he shrugged. "My parents did the same thing when I was seven." He said right as a little girl came running out from the trees, breathing heavily.

"Ella, we told you to keep up." Oscar said as he crouched down in front of his daughter, "I tried... You're too fast." She said tiredly. Aanya sighed as she glanced around again, "We shouldn't have brought her. It's too dangerous out here and she can't run as fast as us." She said and then all of the sudden they heard a twig snap making them turn around.

"There he is." Oscar said before him and Aanya quickly ran forward, completely forgetting about their seven year old daughter. Ella stood there, wided eyes as she breathed heavily while looking around with terrified eyes.**

Florence sat against the headboard of Lydia's bed with a textbook and a notebook on her lap as she write down notes. Lydia said in front of her, already done with her note so Florence was letting Lydia paint her nails a dark red.

Lydia looked up at Florence who had been at Lydia's house since the day Body died. It was actually Deucalion's idea that Florence stayed there for a while so they dont run the rink of Florence and Kali trying to kill each other when one is asleep. "Can I ask you something?" Lydia asked after a minute making Florence look at her and nod.

"If you disagree with the things you pack does... Why are you still with them?" She asked and Florence sighed and moved her textbook and notebook as she sat up. She glanced down at her hand to see Lydia had finished painting those nails before holding her other hand out so Lydia could pain those ones.

"Short answer, Deucalion." She said making Lydia glanced up at her with raised eyebrows, "Long answer?" She asked and Florence was quiet for a moment before sighing softly.

"Deucalion saved my life when I was seven."

** "Mama! Daddy!" Ella yelled as she ran in the direction her parents went but couldn't find them anywhere. "Are you lost little one?" A deep voice asked from behind her making ber turn around to see a man with jet back hair. "I can't find my parents..." Ella said nervously as the man tilted his slightly as he crouched down in front of her, "May I ask what your name is?" He asked.

"Ella Clarke..." She said in a slight whisper and the man nodded slightly, "Are your parents Aanya and Oscar by any chance?" He asked and she nodded. "Do you know them?" She asked looking hopeful and he smirked, "Oh I know them. I know them very well. And I can help you find them." He said before his eyes glowed a bright red making Ella's eyes widen as she let out a loud scream.