Ch. 27 - MUTED

Florence's outfit

♤♧♤♧♤Author's Note:Should Florence dye her hair for season 5? I have a color scheme and little back story idea for it

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
Should Florence dye her hair for season 5? I have a color scheme and little back story idea for it.

Chapter Twenty-Seven
💰 Muted 💰

"It wasn't even that bad." Florence said as she watched Lydia get ready for school, "Florence, you got arrested." Lydia said and Florence shrugged slightly. "And I made a friend in the process. Deputy Parrish is pretty cool, and we exchanged numbers. If I was attracted to guys I would say I scored." Florence said making Lydia shoot her a look.

"Why did you get arrested again?" Lydia asked and Florence pursed her lips, "Trespassing... and assaulting an officer." She said slowly making Lydia look at her. "Florence!" Lydia scolded and Florence looked slightly alarmed, "Don't scold me, mother." Florence said sarcastically making Lydia roll her eyes.

"If you were there to see how he acted, you would be proud of me." Florence said and Lydia just gave her a look as she walked over to Florence. "Weren't you the one who said there was no need for violence a couple days ago?" Lydia asked and Florence smiled as she wrapped her arms around Lydia's waist.

"I more ment violence against us was not needed. I didn't mean violence from me to them. And plus, that Deputy was definitely homophobic." Florence said making Lydia chuckle while rolling her eyes, "You can't keep calling everyone who is rude homophobic." She said and Florence shook her head.

"No, trust me. He definitely was."

💰

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said as Florence walked up to them as they made their way to the field. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team- he just told me to show up at try-outs today."

"We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott said making Stiles and Florence stop and look at him incredulously, "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Florence asked and Scott looked at her sheepishly. "I didn't have the money to call France." He said making her sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said making them look at him, "There was another notice?" Florence asked and Stiles sighed and nodded, "Yeah. This one said final." Stiles said before shaking his head.

"What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said and Scott looked over at the field, "It is now." He said making them turn around.