Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD

Florence's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Five💰 A Promise To The Dead 💰

Chapter Thirty-Five
💰 A Promise To The Dead 💰

Lydia's door opened making her look up from her bag to see Florence walk in. "Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend." Florence said making Lydia furrow her brows, "You're never this much of a morning person. What did you do?" Lydia asked and Florence smiled and shrugged.

"I've done nothing." She said and Lydia squinted at her, "What article of Stiles's clothing did you burn?" She asked and Florence chuckled. "None, not even a sock." She said and Lydia hummed, "Then why are you so happy right now? Not that I'm complaining, I like seeing you smile." Lydia said and Florence smiled and walked towards her.

"What would you do if I told you that I booked a two day getaway to London in April for the both of us?" Florence asked making Lydia raise her eyebrows, "Did you?" She asked and Florence shrugged slightly before pulling out two plane tickets. "First class." Florence said as she handed Lydia the tickets making Lydia look up at her in shock.

"You got first class?" She asked and Florence nodded, "And I also book a room in one of the most expensive hotels in London." She said making Lydia's eyes widen. "With what money?" Lydia asked amd Florence chuckled, "My bank account is definitely deep in the negatives, but it's fine. Because I can easily pay of any dept the second I get my inheritance when we go there." Florence said and Lydia stared at her for a moment.

"Why are you doing all this?" She asked and Florence smiled softly, "Because, I want to spoil the hell out of you." Florence said as she gently cupped Lydia's face. "You have been stressing yourself to much. You need to have a stress free getaway even if it's only a couple days. I'll take you on another one for longer during summer." Florence said making Lydia smile softly.

"You don't have to spend your money on me." Lydia said and Florence shrugged slightly, "Then I guess I can switch the first class tickets to business or economy and I can cancel the very luxurious and romantic hotel room and I guess I can take a rain check on the shopping spree I had planned..." Florence trailed off and Lydia shook her head.

"Oh, no. We're keeping those." She said making Florence chuckle and nod, "Thought so." She said as she leaned down to press her lips to Lydia's. "So, London." Lydia said as they pulled away, "I heard theres a lot of attractive people." She said making Florence squint at her.

"Hey..." She warned slightly making Lydia smile, "Kidding." She said and Florence hummed slightly before Lydia pulled her back down into a kiss.

💰

"Lydia! Florence!" Malia said making them look over at her, "Look! I passed!" Malia said happily showing them her grades test making Florence smile proudly, "C-minus! Nice." Florence said and Malia smiled.

"Lydia's notes are great when they're not written in code." Malia said and the second she said that Coach walked up and set a graded test down that had an F on it making her frown. "Disappointed, Malia- profoundly disappointed." He said making Malia sigh looking over at Florence and Lydia, "I'll send you my notes." Lydia said.