Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE

Florence's outfit

Chapter Twelve ⊚ Lunar Eclipse ⊚

Chapter Twelve
Lunar Eclipse

The three surrogate sacrifices lie perfectly still in the water of the steel tubs. Scott, Stiles and Allison, their faces breaching the surface of the water just enough to breathe while their bodies remain submerged. Lydia, Isaac and Deaton still stood around the clinic while Florence had went home a little bit ago to change.

All at once, Allison's, Stiles' and Scott's eyes snap open and they lurch up, surging back to consciousness. Water splashed across the floor as they each grasp for the edges of the steel tub. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scramble out of the tubs, soaking wet. "We passed it there's a stump this huge tree not huge now it was cut down but big. Very big." Stiles said and Scott looked at him, "It was the night we were looking for the body-" He said and Stiles nodded.

"The night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said making Scott look at her, "It was me- you almost hit me" Scott said then turned to the others. "We can find it." They face confusingly muted reactions as Deaton, Isaac and Lydia share looks far less hopeful. "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac said and Scott looked to the windows to see that it's still night. But Stiles is the first to make the realization, "How long is a long time?" He asked worriedly and Deaton sighed softly.

"Sixteen hours."

"We were in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked in disbelief and they all nodded, "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton said.

Florence walked into the main room of the apartment as she dried her wet hair with a towel before slowing to a stop. In front of her stood Aiden and Kali making Florence raise her eyebrows, "Can I help you?" Florence asked and Kali nodded as she circled Florence slightly.

"Yeah actually you can. You're gonna help us kill Derek." Kali said making Florence scoff slightly as she tossed the towel onto the table, "Funny Kali, honestly you could be a comedian." Florence said sarcastically as she rolled her eye. "And why do you even want my help? Who says I wont turn my back on you?" Florence asked as Kali moved to stand in front of her.

"You wont if you know what's good for you. And we want your hell fire more than we want you." She said and Florence just chuckled and nodded slightly, "Yeah... I'm not helping you kill him." Florence said making Kali raise her eyebrows and shrug. "Fine. But I wonder how the pretty little red head girl looks with her throat ripped out." Kali said making hot anger flow through Florence as the room around her heated up.

"Touch her and I swear to god I will burn you alive." Florence threatened as she went chest to chest with Kali who smirked at her, "Then help me and I won't go anywhere hear her." She said. Florence stared at her for a moment before sucking in a deep breath.