Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS

Florence's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Four💰 Monstrous 💰

Chapter Thirty-Four
💰 Monstrous 💰

"What did she say?" Florence asked once Stilinski walked out of his office and over to Florence and Lydia, "Hard to tell. There were words- I'm not sure there were actual sentences." He said making Lydia sigh. "Nothing." She said, leaning against a desk, "I think we need a psychologist. Or a medium." Stilinski said making Florence chuckle softly.

"Is she even competent enough to be charged with something?" Lydia asked and Florence shook her head slightly, "If she is the Benefactor, then she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the Hale vault as well as being competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helping her; and competent enough to create a giant hit-list and pay money for its completion." Florence said and Stilinski nodded in agreement.

"This girl's practically a criminal mastermind." He said and Florence nodded while Lydia sighed softly, "There's gotta be a reason why she would do this..." She said. "I'm only interested in the "why" if it tells me the "how."" He said and Florence nodded slightly while crossing her arm, "You mean how to stop it." She said and he nodded.

"After what happened to Scott tonight, this thing's still going. The payments could be automatic. And, as long as the killers are getting paid- and paid very well- that list is gonna keep getting smaller." He said and Lydia nodded, "We don't just need to stop the Deadpool..." Lydia said and Florence sighed.

"We need to stop the money."

💰

Stilinski walked out if his office behind a few other people to see Florence and Lydia asleep on the bench. Florence had her arm around Lydia who was leaning against Florence's chest. Stilinski signed softly before gently grabbing Florence's shoulder making her start to wake up with made Lydia wake up.

"I thought I told you two to go home." She said and Lydia shook her head, "I thought I told you we weren't going anywhere." Lydia said and Florence nodded in agreement. "Did they get anything out of her?" Florence asked as Stilinski sat down next to her.

"Should have gone with the medium." He sighed and then Parrish walked over to them, "We went through everything in Brunski's office, and so far, everything amounts to pretty much nothing." He said then looked at Florence and Lydia. "Did you guys not go home yet?" He asked and Florence just shrugged slightly, "We're too stubborn to leave until Meredith talks." She said.

"Guys, I promise she'll talk, and when she does, I'll let you know. Trust me on this- everybody talks eventually." Stilinski said before shooting Florence a look when she made a slight sound of disagreement. "Then let me try." Lydia said making them look at her, "No! We've already discussed this-" Stilinski started to say but Lydia cut him off.

"I've gotten through to her before! Just let me try." Lydia said making Stilinski sigh softly while Florence raised her hand slightly. "I'm with Lydia on this." She said and Stilinski gave her a look, "Do you actually agree with her or is it just because she's your girlfriend?" Stilinski asked.