Ch. 30 - ORPHANED

Florence's outfit

Chapter Thirty 💰 Orphaned 💰

Chapter Thirty
💰 Orphaned 💰

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles yelled as he and Derek tried to hold a convulsing Brett while Florence ran in. Stiles had called her and told her everything that happened at the game. Including Garret and his girlfriend, Violet being the assassins. It's safe to say that Florence definitely didnt regret throwing a ball at Garret.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton said as Florence helped push Brett onto the table. "Hey Derek? How about a little Werewolf strength?" Stiles said making Derek shoot him a look, "Yeah, I'm not the only one here with Werewolf strength." He said.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton said and Brett's eyes snapped open and he pushed everyone away before climbing off the table. But before he could go anywhere Peter came out of nowhere and punched Brett, sending him tumbling to the floor unconscious.

"I guess I still have a little Werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah... Maybe more than a little..." Derek said as Florence went over to Brett, "Hey, Doc. He's not breathing." She said and Deaton crouched down and started to cut a small line down Brett's chest making him let out a few gasps and a puff of yellow smoke came out of the cut. "Is he okay?" Stiles asked as Florence held her hand out over Brett before nodding.

"He'll be fine, but he'll probably out for a little while." She said and Deaton nodded in agreement. "Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles said and Florence listened to what he was saying, "The sun... the moon... the truth... The sun... the moon... the truth..."

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." She said before looking up everyone, "That's Buddhist." Deaton said and Florence nodded. "Satomi." Both Florence and Peter said at the same time making her look over at him with a dirty look while he just looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You know who Satomi is?" He asked and she nodded and looked at him like it was obvious, "My father is Deucalion. I know everyone."

💰