Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE

Florence's outfit

Chapter Twenty 🦊 Echo House 🦊

Chapter Twenty
🦊 Echo House 🦊

Florence stood in between Allison and Scott in the animal clinic while Deaton talks to Argent over the phone, "Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Argent asked. "Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems, now. First the lichen is not a cure- it'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton explained.

"But, while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?"

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there, as well. I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuz boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll." Deaton said making them look at him confused, "What scroll?" Florence asked and Deaton looked up at her. "A Shugendo scroll. The Shugendo scroll were the ascetic mystics of Japan."

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune."

"So we need to find that scroll?" Scott asked and Deaton nodded. "Exactly. And, I did get a name of the man who last purchased it- Kincaid." Deaton said. "He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun." Allison said making them all look at her, "Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself." Deaton said

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things... And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably on him at all times."

"What does a Shugendo scroll look like?" Allison asked and Deaton got up and pulled out something that looked like a scroll you'd see in a medieval movie. "Something like this." He said handing the scroll to Allison, "Do they come in different sizes?" She asked. "Any size."

"Then I think I know where it might be."

🦊

"My father said all of the Katashi is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight- probably within the next few hours." Allison explained to Scott and the twins as they walked over to Florence and Lydia in Argent's office. "We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asked in shock. "Well..." Florence trailed off, glancing over at Lydia. "We're going to try." Lydia said.

"This is a really bad plan." Scott said after they went over the plan. "It's not that bad..." Lydia trailed off making them all raise their eyebrows at her, "It's not that good!" Ethan said making her sigh. "None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it. So, when it gets here-" Florence explained and Aiden cut her off, "We attack em?"

"No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And, when the driver gets out to help-" Lydia explained and Aiden cut her off, "We attack em." He said making Florence roll her eyes.