Ch. 79 - THE NEMETON

Florence's outfit:

꧁𖤍𖤓🔥𖤓𖤍꧂

Chapter Seventy-Nine🏹 The Nemeton 🏹

🏹 The Nemeton 🏹

"It's me. Um, hey, we're still looking." Scott said as he tried to call Argent while they still walked around the woods, "Just getting a little worried about meeting up on time. So just give me a call, or text, anything." Scott said as Malia stopped before walking back the way they came.

She stopped again and started walking back in the original direction before stopping again. "Okay." She said, dropping down to her knees and focusing on her senses. "Ah." Malia said as she stood up, "It's the way." She said, walking in the direction they came from again before turning back around again.

"It's this way." She whispered before stopping again and growling slightly as she glanced around. "Did you find the Nemeton a bunch of times?" Malia asked, looking at Florence who shrugged slightly, "Yeah, but not without triggering my Phoenix side." She said. "Okay, how did you trigger your Phoenix side?" Malia asked and Florence pursed her lips as she thought for a moment.

"Fighting with Jordan and Lydia being in danger." Florence said, making Lydia raise an eyebrow, "Yeah, I'm not going to put myself in danger." She said and Florence chuckled. "We have kids, wasn't gonna let you." She said before she suddenly furrowed her brows and turned her head slightly. "What is it?" Lydia asked, noticing as Florence glanced around slightly.

"Someone's following us. They've been following us almost the whole time." Florence said as she started walking away from the group slowly, "Who?" Lydia asked as she stepped behind Malia. Florence backed up towards a tree as she glanced around slightly. "Get over here, you little shit." She said, suddenly grabbing a fifteen-year-old, Eli Hale, by the back of his shirt and pulling him out from behind the tree.

"Wait, wait! I wasn't doing anything! Sorry!" He said before she let go of him, "It is you." Scott said as he looked at the boy, while Lydia looked at Malia confused. "Eli, Derek's son." Malia said and Lydia nodded slightly, "Wow, you've gotten really big." Scott said.