Ch. 36 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Florence outfits

Chapter Thirty-Six💰 Smoke And Mirrors 💰

Chapter Thirty-Six
💰 Smoke And Mirrors 💰

"Here, try that." Stiles says as he hands Malia and Florence a couple articles of Scott's clothing from the closet. They both brings them up to their nose then shakes their heads, "Fabric softener." Malia said and Florence. He glanced around before running onto the bathroom making Malia and Florence follow him to see him pull out a pair of boxers from the hamper.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles said when both girls made a face and Florence started shaking her head. "We are not sniffing a teenage lacrosse playing boy's underwear... You fucking twat." She muttered as she walked over to Scott's bed and grabbed a pillow.

She brought it up to her nose before nodding and tossing it to Malia who did the same before shooting Stiles a look as he pursed his lips, "Yeah, that works, too."

"Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles said as they walked down stairs to see Liam sitting in the kitchen. "Why not?" Liam asked and Stiles sighed, "Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something?" Liam said and Florence sighed and shook her head, "You tore through the last chains, remember?" She said and Stiles nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles said and Liam shrugged, "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Florence and Stiles both squint at him, "Seriously? You haven't seen it, either?" Stiles asked before turning to Florence. "You're my favorite." He said and she nodded slightly, "That's not gonna last." She said before they turned to leave.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam asked, moving to stand in between them and the door. "You'd get out of that, too." Malia said and Florence nodded, "Liam, you've been a Werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles said making Liam sigh.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something! There has to be." Liam said and Stiles looked down in thought, "Maybe
there is..."

💰

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked Braeden got out of the van after pulling up next to them, "I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden said making Florence chuckle and Stiles pursed his lips, "Yeah, I thought that was just a cover." Stiles said as Derek and Peter pulled up.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked gesturing at Liam who came to stand next to Florence, "Are we really bringing him?" Stiles asked pointing at Peter. "We're bringing everyone that we can. And, considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Peter said making Malia look at him confused. "What's that mean?"