Ch. 52 - LIE ABILITY

Florence's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Two🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Chapter Fifty-Two
🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Parrish walks towards the pack of Chimeras when Theo walked back into Lydia's room before coming back out. This time he had Lydia with his claws to her neck. Florence groaned slightly making Stiles look at her see her face scrunching up in discomfort.

Slow, glowing red veins framed her face and her hands caught on fire making his eyes widen as he stepped back. All of the sudden Florence's eyes shot open revealing her purple-red glow and the whites if her eyes completely back.

"Back off." Theo threatened as Tracy dropped Valack, "I said back off." Theo said as his claws slightly punctured Lydia's skin making Florence clench her fists. "You're more of an idiot than I thought." Valack said making them look at him, "What?" Theo asked and Valack chuckled.

"You've threaten the Banshee. The Banshee with a Guardian Phoenix as her soulmate. One that was raised to kill." Valack said making them all turn around to see a very pissed off Florence standing in the door way behind them, her hands still on fire.

"Take them." Theo said making his pack look at him wide eyed, "They're both on fire!" Corey said. "You'll heal. Do it!" Theo said and the guys hesitated for a moment but Tracy instantly ran towards Parrish. Josh ran over and broke one of the metal tubes that protect the wires running through the building and siphoned the electricity from the cables before going to grab Florence's shoulders.

His eyes widen when his electricity didn't effect her one bit, she just gave him an unimpressed look, "Theo, this isn't working!" He yelled. Florence suddenly wrapped her arm around his before roughly twisting her arm, pressing her flaming hand on his upper arm. Josh cried out in pain before Florence slammed him into the wall right as Parrish did the same to Tracy.

Florence turned to where Corey, Theo and Lydia still stood before suddenly turning around grabbing Valack's wrist right as he was about to stick a syringe into her neck. Her glare deepened for a moment before Valack went flying away from her into Lydia's room with a burst of fire.

Florence turned back to the three as Corey looked at her in utter terror. "Move Corey. I'm not going to fight you." Florence said, her voice deeper and coming out in a slight echo. "Why not?" He asked looking at her still in terror but also confusion, "Because Mason is our friend and you're not the problem." She said before grabbing his shoulder and pushing him into the wall.

Florence went to turn back to Theo but suddenly Tracy ran up and went to swipe her claws against Florence's arm but Florence grabbed her hand. Florence rolled her eyes before turning to Tracy looking very annoyed and unimpressed. Tracy winced in pain as the fire on Florence's hand turned a mix of black and red.

All of the sudden Florence's other arm shot out, punching Tracy in the face making her fall back onto the ground. "Idiot." Florence said, her voice still deep and echoing.