Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED

Florence's outfit

Chapter Fifteen 🦊 Galvanized 🦊

Chapter Fifteen
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac and Florence walked up to the twins, Scott and Stiles. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said while Florence just stood their awkwardly.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines. Isaac smirked and stepped forward but Scott grabbed his arm making him step back while Florence rolled her eyes and slightly pushed Aiden back. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins while Florence stayed back.

"What now?" Ethan asked and Florence smirked slightly, "Well, you guy could do what I did and act like a normal teenager that goes to highschool." She said and Aiden nodded in agreement while Ethan rapidly shook his head. "No. No way." He said and Aiden shrugged slightly, "We never finished..." Aiden said and Ethan shook his head again.

"And we don't have to!" Ethan said and Aiden looked at him, "What if I want to?" He asked making Ethan look at him crazy. "You-you seriously want to go back to high school? Is this about you finding a girlfriend?" Ethan asked making Florence laugh while Aiden rolled his eyes.

"This is about getting Scott to change his mind! We're not just Betas anymore, we're Omegas- the bitches. Remember? When everyone we've screwed over finds out we don't have a pack anymore, what do you think is going to happen? We're dead on our own." Aiden said and Ethan just shrugged and shook his head.

"That's still better than being back in high school. I'm not doing it. No way." He said before nothing Florence looking off in the distance with a smirk, "What?" He asked before following her line of sight. On a bench near the bus, Danny sat talking to a guy. "By the way, that's his ex." Florence said making Ethan squint slightly before turning to her and his brother.

"I'm not taking math." He said and Florence smiled and nodded, "Aiden will take it for you." She said and Aiden nodded in agreement before the two walked off. They walked into school and the twin walked away from Florence to go to their locker while Isaac walked up to Florence.

"They're back in school now?" He asked as he glanced at the twins and Florence nodded, "Yep." She said and he looked at her. "Why do I feel like you talked them into it? You know this wont get them in the pack right?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "A girls gotta have her brother with her." She said and he raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Except they're not your actual brothers." He asked and she shrugged, "They might as well be." She said and he made a face. "Cant someone else be your brothers?" He asked making her raise her eyebrows in amusement, "What? Are you gonna be my brother then?" She asked and he shrugged slightly. "If it means they dont have to go here." He said and she just chuckled and rolled her eyes.