Ch. 14 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD

Florence's outfit

Chapter Fourteen 🦊 More Bad Than Good 🦊

Chapter Fourteen
🦊 More Bad Than Good 🦊

"Still got his scent?" Stiles asked as he and Florence looked for Scott and Florence stopped and sighed softly. "I lost it now. It's harder for me to keep a scent when I'm not in that person pack." She said and Stiles scoffed slightly, "Well that sucks because you're never going to be in the pack." He said making her roll her eyes and look at him.

"Ever occurred to you that I've never asked to be in the pack? I don't need nor want to be in one." Florence said and Stiles raised his eyebrows, "I thought lone wolves are dead without a pack." He said and she nodded. "Yeah, and I'm not a wolf. Phoenixes are more powerful than Alpha, probably even true Alpha. I'll survive just fine with out a pack." She said as she started walking again.

"I'm doing this because it's what Phoenix are supposed to do. Be Guardians to supernatural creatures and anyone affiliated with them." Florence said and Stiles stared at her for a moment before sighing softly. "I think I just saw him." Stiles said making her look at him and he nodded in a direction.

They started running in that directions until all of the sudden they end up running into Scott causing both boys to scream while Florence just sighed. "Oh." Stiles said when he realized it was Scott, "I think we found something." Stiles said, gesturing to Florence who nodded. "So did I." Scott said breathing heavily.

Scott followed behind Florence and Stiles until they led him to a rocky hill. And to a little hole in the wall that the three of them walked through. "It's a coyote den." Stiles said as he shined the flashlight around, "Werecoyote." Scott corrected.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said she he picked up one of the article of clothing. "Guys, we shouldn't be in here." Florence said as she glanced around while the guys look at her, "What do you mean?" Stiles asked and she looked at him.

"She's not gonna come back now. We just invaded her home- our scent's going to be everywhere. Especially mine which smells like a burning fire." She said and Scott nodded in agreement, "If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged slightly.