Ch. 66 - RIDERS ON THE STORM

Florence's outfit

Chapter Sixty-Six⚡Riders On The Storm⚡

Chapter Sixty-Six
Riders On The Storm

Stiles and Florence stood next to each other, staring at the bulletin board of city names and their arrival times as it now read the time for arrival for Beacon Hills is 2:20AM. After a moment, what appears to be a train ticket blows across the floor in the wind, and when Stiles looks down at it, he suddenly hears a familiar voice.

"Stiles... Stiles... Stiles..."

"Did you hear that?" Stiles asked making Florence look at him confused, "Hear what?" She asked. "I heard Scott." He said as he glanced around before the intercom cracked to life.

"Attention all passengers- the train will be arriving in twenty-five minutes."

"Scott?" Stiles called out as everyone started getting get and walking towards the tunnel. "Scott!" Stiles yelled, trying to get past everyone, "Scott, wait!" Stiles said as Florence pushed some people out of the way for him. All of the sudden the sound of a gun shot made everyone stop, Stiles and Florence turned to see Stilinski standing there with his gun pointing st the ceiling.

"Give them some room." He said as he lowered the gun and everyone started backing up while Stiles and Florence looked at him shocked. "Dad? Dad!" Stiles said as he walked over to his dad and they pulled each other into a tight hug.

"Oh, I found you. I can't believe I found you." Stilinski said before they pulled away and he looked at Florence, "Florence." He said and she smiled. "Noah." She said before he pulled her into a hug as well, "Good to see you again." She said as they pulled away and he smiled at her and patted her shoulder.

"Dad, I can hear Scott. I think... I think I can get to him. I think he can get us out of here." Stiles said and then all of the sudden there was a flash making them turn around to see Ghost Riders running through the tunnel. "You need to get out of here. Don't worry about me." Stilinski said and Stiles looked at him crazy.

"What? You're kidding, right?" He asked and Florence sighed, "Stiles, go." She said making him look at her. "Yeah? And what about you?" He asked and Stilinski smiled at him, "We'll find each other again." He said making Stiles shake his head. "I'm not leaving without you guys." He said and Florence rolled her eyes, "Stiles, just go. I can go through the portal, but you can't. Whatever is happening might be your only option." She said and he sighed while she grabbed his arm.

"Go find everyone. And make sure they remember me, otherwise I'm gonna be really annoyed when I get out." She said and Stilinski nodded, "We'll hold them back. Now, get the hell out of here. Go." Stilinski said. Stiles hesitated for a moment but after getting a dirty look from Florence, he ran off to the tracks.

"Any tricks you want to try out?" Stilinski asked as the Ghost Riders ran up and Florence shrugged slightly. "I have an idea... You think all these people would remember all this when we all get out?" She asked and he glanced around. "Let's hope not." He said and she nodded, "Good enough for me." She said.