Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED

Florence's outfit

Chapter Thirty-One💰 Weaponized 💰

Chapter Thirty-One
💰 Weaponized 💰

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked as she, Scott, Malia, Stiles and Florence stood around at the highschool waiting to go into a class room to take their PSATs. "She took it her freshman year." Florence said making Malia look over at her, "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?"

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott said and Malia shook her head and looked at Scott like he was crazy, "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia said. "Well." Stiles corrected making Florence shoot him a look while Malia look at him confused, "Well, what?"

"It's "do well," not "do good.""

"Oh, God!" Malia said while Florence flicked the side of Stiles' head making him look at her offended. "We're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college..." Scott said and Kira nodded.

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira said making Stiles and Florence both groan and squint at her.

"Cell phone in the envelope, Florence." Natalie said, holding up an envelope after Florence did her thumb print and grabbed a couple pencils and her test. Florence looked at the envelope then at Natalie with a cocked eyebrow, not really liking the idea of not having her phone on her at all times. "You'll get it back after the test." Natalie said with a smile making Florence sigh and reluctantly pulled her phone out, dropping it into the bag.

She gave Stiles a weird look as he sat down next to her, "You're shading in bubbles, not writing a fifty page essay." She said making him give her a look and shrug, "Hey, when you end up needing a new pencil half way through the test don't look at me." He said before starting to look over the rest booklet.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." Simon, the guy who ran the PSATs said making Florence look over at Stiles who awkwardly pursed his lips as he closed the booklet making her chuckle.

"This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two twenty-five-minute critical reading sections, two twenty five minute math sections, and an essay writing portion that will last thirty minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam..." Simon said, looking over at Natalie.

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Natalie said and walked out of the room. Florence furrowed her brows slightly and closed her eyes, sucking in a deep breath as she started getting a dizzy feeling but pushed it back with Natalie came back in.

"I can't find him... But Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?" Natalie asked and Simon shook his head, "We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break." He said and then pressed a button on his watch before turning to the students, "You may now open your test booklets and begin."