𝟎𝟎𝟑 ━━ benefits with friends

RICKY SLAMMED HIS locker closed before pressing his head against it with a long groan, "Oh my God

RICKY SLAMMED HIS locker closed before pressing his head against it with a long groan, "Oh my God..."

EJ Caswell had given him a blowjob last night. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. The odd thing was he didn't even regret it, he was just hating himself for enjoying it.

For loving it. And, for wanting more. He had left EJ's house still barely sober, he managed to trek the rest of the way homehe knew the way from his street pretty well, even though he didn't know EJ had lived there this whole time. His dad, as guessed, was not pleased at all when he arrived without his car...

"Hey, Ricky," Big Red approached his locker, "you left the party early last night. You had a little too much, sorry I didn't help you get home. I was..."

"Yeah, I remember," Ricky swung his backpack on his shoulder, "was everyone okay after I lost it? I remember but I just hope I didn't kill anyone. Like...Nini?"

"No, you're good. No mass murders yet buddy. Nini made sure she kept her distance."

He discarded the last part of the sentence, moving on. "Did you and Ashlyn have fun then?" Ricky raised an eyebrow.

"We did," Big Red responded. His friend bumped him on the shoulder, his face said enough about what he was thinking. Big Red shook his head profusely, going a bright red. "Ricky!" Big Red slapped him across the arm. "Nothing like that. We just kissed."