𝟎𝟏𝟗 ━━ it's either everything or nothing

❝ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY!" MISS JENN shouted, bringing everyone in

ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY!" MISS JENN shouted, bringing everyone in. "Opening night is next week and I just want to thank you all for the incredible work you've been doing. I am so proud of all of you and this musical is going to be our best one yet. Now, I know nerves can get in the way so close to the big night, so I want us to engage in an exercise that expands our minds and calms our souls..."

A confused murmur went around the room, but the loud chatter around didn't stop Ricky and EJ from staring at each other from across the room. Everything Ricky wanted to say was written in the other boy's blue eyes, simple and complete, looking right back at him. To him, their mutual affection was obvious, so obvious that he was completely certain if he reached out and kissed EJ right there, he would kiss him backhe had the smallest feeling that EJ was feeling the same.

He bit back a smile, Miss Jenn's words went unheard, and his tongue darted over his lips, giving them moisture.

EJ knew him like no one else did, or ever had, or ever would. He was familiar with him in a way he never would be with Big Red, or Ninia connection that transcended interests or meaningless words. EJ was his first. He thought about it a lot. The realization had long dawned over himthat he wasn't waiting anymore.

He wanted more. He wanted the kind of relationship where he walk up to him and shower him with kisses he felt like it, where he didn't need a reason to spend time with him and he could tell him words he had been so terrified to say long ago. More than anything, he just wanted to be able to tell him everything.