𝟎𝟑𝟐 ━━ i have a secret

❝YOU'RE HUNCHING YOUR SHOULDERS too much

YOU'RE HUNCHING YOUR SHOULDERS too much." Marcus's voice whispered, coming up behind him. He had his arms up, holding a bow, pointed towards the red and yellow target, a few meters in front of him.

"I'm fine," Ricky snapped, "I've shot an arrow before."

"In real life?"

"Doesn't matter," Ricky said, releasing his grip, sending the arrow out of his hands, and into the netting, a large space away from the target. He turned and saw EJ next to Val, pointing out spaces to the other campers. "Don't you have other things to do?"

We're supposed to be helping campers, Marcus answered, even though they both knew Ricky was really just telling him to get lost. "Here..." He shuffled closer to him, gently placing his hands on his shoulders.

EJ watched, his teeth grinding, as he saw Ricky laughing with Marcus's arms around him. He hadn't talked to him since he told him to think about things.

Maybe he had spent too much time with Val, but he had a reason for that. Ricky had asked him to think about it, and he was. He was trying to think about if that was still valid after Ricky had buried his hands in his hair and kiss every inch of him. Did he really need words to show how that he cared? Right now, he was thinking about why the one person who was hanging around Ricky the most was Marcus. Marcus, who knew exactly what he was doing, by grabbing Ricky's shoulders, and leaned in, so that his lips were brushing against his ear. And he was laughinglike he found it funny. EJ wasn't laughing.