(5) My Usual

The next morning when he came in he saw McKenna. She looked up when she heard the bell. 

"You came back?" She said with a smile. 

"I did. I wasn't going to stop coming. I wasn't that angry." He said 

"Your usual?" She said 

"Yes please." He said 

She went to make his coffee she mixed it and sat it on the counter. He turned his head to the side as she bent over to get donuts. He felt a twitch in his pants and let out a small groan. She came back over to the counter.

Bucky swallowed hard. "You're very beautiful Ms Harlow." He said 

She smiled. "Thank you." She said 

"You're welcome. But your mom was beautiful too. I remember coming in here when I was younger with my mom." He said 

McKenna looked down. "She was. You have a great day Mr Barnes." She said as she gave him his receipt. 

"You have a great day too Ms Harlow." He said with a wink and left.

He left and she could finally breathe again. "He's married he's married he's just being friendly Kenna." She thought to herself. 

Bucky was all smiles as he drove to work. Later that day he stopped by to see her again as she was started her closing stuff. 

"You know it's not morning." She said 

"I wanted to see you." He said 

He was leaning on the counter she came over to him. She placed her hand on his and ran her thumb on his wedding band. 

"You're married James." She whispered 

"I know that. But since yesterday I haven't stopped thinking about you." He whispered 

"You need to stop. I'm not the type of girl that will be the mistress." She whispered 

He caressed her cheek and tucked some blonde hair behind her ear. 

"McKenna, please let me have you." He whispered as he ran a thumb along her bottom lip. 

"James I can't..I can't be..that girl." She whispered as she tried so hard to fight the urge. 

"I'm not gonna give up.." he whispered as he rested his forehead against hers. 

"You should.." she whispered as he kissed her cheek. 

"Never.." he said as he left her there.