(12) Aspen Romance

Three months later 

It was the weekend after Christmas when Bucky whisked Mckenna off on a trip as her Christmas present. He took her to Aspen Co where his stepdad owns a chalet near a ski resort. He found her outside watching the snow fall after he got all their luggage brought in. 

He slid his hands into hers. She looked down to see his band wasn't there. 

He leaned down. "Don't panic, it's in my drawer at my office." He whispered 

She looked up at him over her shoulder. She kissed him. "Just me and you baby." He whispered 

The first couple of days they enjoyed skiing and Bucky cooked them dinner. Danced in the kitchen every night. It was New Years Eve Bucky made chocolate covered strawberries with her help. He made them a spot by the fireplace while she was in the shower. 

Champagne was chilling on a table by the strawberries. He got the fireplace going when she came down stairs in a red and black silk lingerie. 

"Holy fuck." He whispered 

"Do you like it." She said as she did a spin. 

"No I love it." He said as he walked over to her.

He kissed her as he cupped her cheek. He rubbed his nose against hers which made her smile. But he could still see the fear and guilt in her eyes. 

"Come on baby." He whispered 

They sat down on the floor where he made them a spot as Roberta Flack's The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face played through his Alexa speaker. They began to drink the champagne and he fed her strawberries as she fed him. 

When they finished the strawberries they began make out as he laid her down. As the make out session began to get steamier clothes began to come off. Bucky pushed his way into her as he kissed her with open mouth kisses. He wrapped one of her legs as he dug deep into her. He moved to her neck. 

"James!" She cried out as she arched. 

He let out a small grunt. "McKenna." He whispered as he slid one of his hands into hers above her head. 

He rolled them to where she was on top and she began to ride him. 

"Oh God yes! Mmm fuck me baby." He whispered as she ran her finger nails down his chest. 

She began to ride him  hard as he kept massaging her breasts. He raised up to her and kissed her.

"Mmm James! James!" She cried out as she reared her head back. 

"That's it baby come all over my dick." He whispered as he laid her back down he wrapped both of her legs and kissed her as he began to move. 

"I love the way you scream my name." He said as he held both of hands. 

He began to move faster and faster. "Oh James! Right there!" She cried out

"Oh god yeah. Baby I'm right there with you. MCKENNA! MCKENNA!" He cried out as he filled her with his. 

He collapsed beside her on the floor. All that was heard was the fire cracklings from the fire place. After a few minutes of silence he looked over at her he kissed her hand. 

She looked over at him. "Im ready to leave her." He whispered 

"James.." she whispered 

"No not because of that. She doesn't love me anymore I can tell. She wants nothing to do with me. For the last 3 and half years she changed. It's either she doesn't love me or my devil of a father has turned her against me. It doesn't matter what the reasoning is for her being so cold towards me." He said as he rolled over to her as he adjusted the sheet. 

"Why did you call him that?" She whispered 

"Because he's a horrible ass..and a abuser and so many other things. But he hates me." He said 

"Don't say that. Parents aren't supposed to hate their children.." 

"Well it's true. I'm the reason why my parents are divorced. When I was 12 I found my dad in bed with his 22 year old secretary. I called my mom all upset and crying she came home. They yelled for hours till my mom kicked him out." He said as he played with her hair. 

"When he left he said good bye to all of us. When he got to me he backhanded me hard across the face. He told me I needed to learn to mind my business and keep my mouth shut. And the abuse didn't stop there. He continued to take his anger out on me. I had a black eye in my mom's  wedding photos. He hates me..I didn't tell anyone I bottled it up and found other ways to deal with it all. Till I crashes my car at 17 and almost died. That's how I met Lucas we met at one of those drug meetings. We help each other fight old urges. I met Shayla shortly after I got better. She doesn't know any of this." He said 

She cupped his cheek,hearing  his story broke her heart. 

"What about you?" He said 

"What about me?" She said 

"I'm no idiot. You are very beautiful I was surprised there was no ring on this hand. And you are very guarded." He said 

She propped herself up on her elbow. "I had a fiancé. But we broke up four years ago." She said 

"Cold feet?" He said 

"No..I broke it off cause he was being a insensitive prick. I had just lost my dad, given the bakery and guardianship of my little sister. And he was more concerned about himself." She said 

"What happened to your dad?" He said 

"He had a massive stroke and he never woke up." She said 

"And your mom?" He said 

"You don't know." She said as a tear fell. 

"Know what?" He said as he propped himself up on his elbow. 

"She was killed when I was 9. A robber tried to rob her at gunpoint as she was leaving the bakery late one night. She had the deposit bag she wouldn't let him have it. So he shot her twice. I thought everyone knew it was all over the news and papers." She said 

He wiped her tears and rested his forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry." He whispered as he kissed her. 

She looked at him and kissed him. "Happy New Year." He said 

"Happy New Year." He said as he kissed her and laid her back down.