Epilogue

The Barnes: Bucky and McKenna went on to have two more kids. They had second son when Henry was two years old. They named him Bryson James Barnes. When he was three and Henry was 5 they completed their family with a baby girl "Sage Harlow Barnes." 

Both businesses continued to thrive, Bucky as a surprise wedding gift to Mckenna. He had his company redo the whole top floor of the bakery. He turned it into her wedding cake work space. She had a brand new office up there and a place to have couples do wedding cake tastings. Bryson and Henry took over Bucky's business while Sage took over the bakery.

*********************

Lucas and Rochelle: Got married a year after Bucky and McKenna. They had two boys and two girls. Both boys joined Bryson and Henry at BRW. Their girls followed their mama's foot steps in keeping her salon running. 

************************

Jio and Melinda: Had three babies together all three were boys. They lived together but never got married. They didn't see the point considering they felt it was just a piece of paper. 

I************************

Malcolm and Alexis: Did get married had three kids. Two girls and a boy. 

**********************

Shayla and James: After a paternity test determined that Shayla's twins were in fact James' and she told him she never let any of them release inside her. She moved in with him and they never got married but had three more kids together. Bucky never claimed them as family it made him sick that his ex wife was having babies with his "sperm donor." 

*********************** 

Marcelo: He moved to NY after meeting a woman when he visited. They had kids of their own and married. They lived in upstate NY.