(16) Breaking News!!

Two weeks later 

Shayla came home to see the penthouse was trashed. Their wedding photos broken. 

"Bucky?" She said 

She went into his home office to find it completely empty. 

"No..Bucky!" She said as she ran to the bedroom. 

All of his clothes was gone his closet was completely cleaned out. She tried to call and text him to get no answer. She grabbed her keys and drove over to James' place. Since she had a key she let herself in. 

"James!" She yelled as she went upstairs. 

She kicked the door open to find a blonde on top of him. "Get out." She said as she pulled the girl off by her hair. 

"Shayla baby. What is the matter?" James said 

"You told him didn't you? You told James about us?" She said 

"I haven't told anyone." He said 

"He's gone. He's left me all of his stuff is gone." She said 

The girl came back in to get her shoes. "Good luck you two." She said and walked out. 

James looked at her the blonde confused. "Let's just go to work okay?" He said 

They went to the office where there was reporters standing outside.

"What the hell is going on?" James said 

They went inside and up to his office. James turned on the tv just as another person walked into the office. 

"Mrs Shayla Ann Barnes you've been served." The guy said 

She opened the blue envelope to reveal divorce papers already signed. 

"This just in..it appears the source is someone trying to get to the Bertoli's. But James Barnes the CEO of Barnes Engineering has been labeled a womanizer, and has been having relations with his daughter in law Shayla Ann Reynolds-Barnes. She's married to Mr Barnes youngest son James Barnes III the CEO of BRW Contracting and Engineering. She's also the heiress of Reynolds Inc.." 

James threw the remote into the tv. "That fucking bastard son of mine. He did this I know it was him." James yelled as the mail person came in. 

"Mrs Barnes.." he said as he hands her a Manila envelope. 

She opened up to see pictures and the baby's death and birth certificates. Also inside was a note that simply said. 

"Told you not to take that job. I hope you enjoy your life with him." 

Shayla stood there in shock as James left. He had his driver take him to BRW when he was met by his younger brother and several security officers. 

"Where is that little rat?!" James said 

"You aren't allowed to be here big brother. And he isn't even here..he's on vacation." He said as the officers escorted him.

"I'll get that little bastard when he gets back." He yelled 

Bucky and McKenna was enjoying a nice beach vacation in Grenada at a Sandals resort. They were making out in a private area of the beach with her on top of him. 

"You are going to make me take you right here on this towel if you don't stop." He whispered 

"We could just go back to the house." She whispered. 

"Mmm better idea baby doll." He said as they got up.

She jumped on his back and he carried her like that to their beach house.