(11) Sushi Wine & Dine

Two nights later

Bucky showed up as she was closing up. 

"Hurry up." He said 

"What is the rush? My bed isn't going anywhere." She said 

"I'm not wanting a nap right now. I made us reservations." He said 

She looked up from counting the money. "It's 830." She said 

"So..I'm taking you to dinner." He said 

She bit her lip and finished counting the money. She closed down the cash registers and took the zip bag and put it in the office. He followed her upstairs so she could quickly shower and change. 

"You could of warned me." She said as she came out of the bedroom. 

"I wanted to surprise you." He said 

They went to Tao for sushi and wine. They talked about their day and work. When they got back to her place. He held her hips and leaned down to kiss her. She began to kiss him back even though her brain was screaming that this was wrong. She felt him move down her neck. 

A moan escaped her mouth as he began to suck on her sweet spot. He walked her backwards to the couch. He dropped his suit jacket on the floor when he laid her down. Moans and lip smacking began to fill the air. 

He looked down as he felt unbuttoning his shirt. She began to kiss his neck he let out moan as she pushed him up and straddled him on the couch. She began to move to his chest and sucked. 

"Oh baby..mmm Oh god mmm Mckenna baby.." he felt his erection getting harder with each suck.

She kissed his lips. 

He looked at her. "I wanna taste you..but what I want is me in your mouth." He whispered with his lust filled blue eyes on hers. 

She got up off him. "Where are you going?" He whispered 

She unzipped her dress. "You coming." She said 

"Yes." He said as he kicked off his shoes and followed her. They got in position he began to eat her as she sucked him. Moans began to fill the air again she loved the way his beard felt. Multiple orgasms she had even after she got him off. 

She fell asleep on his chest as he fell asleep. The next morning she woke up to him staring at her. 

"I never got a chance to tell you last night that you taste so sweet." He whispered as he kissed her. 

"Mmm." She whispered 

He gave her a wicked grin. "You're gonna have beard burn baby. I'll shav-" he said 

"No..I'd be so upset if you did. I loved it." She whispered as she got up and took a shower. He joined her then left before any of the employees seen him.