(23) Cayman Islands

That night they left for the Cayman Islands, for their week long honeymoon. They left on Bucky's private jet just like all the other trips. Bucky and her had sex on the plane in the bedroom area of the jet. 

When they landed they got a rental car and left the airport for their beach house. They fell asleep as soon as they hit the bed. The next morning they enjoyed breakfast with a gorgeous view of the beach. They went parasailing together and deep sea fishing too. 

By day three of their honeymoon they went scuba diving, jet skiing and kayaking. On their last night in the Caymans. They enjoyed a romantic dinner on the beach and a hot stone couples massage. When they returned to their house just like all the other nights they had mad passionate sex together. 

********************************

Six weeks later 

"Baby you alright?" He said when he woke up to puking sounds.

He sat down beside her and rubbed her back.

"I think you are pregnant. Cause you haven't had your period since we got back from our honeymoon  baby." He said 

She looked at him as she wiped her mouth. "Get me a test." She said as she laid in the floor.

"Okay." He said with a smile. 

When he returned from the pharmacy he gave her some ginger ale and the test. She drank some of the ginger ale. Bucky left her to do her business, he sat down on the bed as he waited. Two minutes later McKenna emerged. 

She smiled at him as she tapped the test against her hand. 

"It appears that you have added another family role to your name. You are not just a son brother friend and husband...you are now a daddy." She said 

"You're pregnant baby!" He said as he picked her up and spun her.

They shared a kiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist.