Chapter eight-Surgery

I'm sitting in Logan's doctor office, or well I'm sitting in Roman's lap.

Roman's trying to get me to calm down, not working too well. I'm clutching his shirt tightly.

"Kitty, shh, it's ok. You won't even know it happened. He'll put you to sleep and do the surgery." Roman tells me which makes me freak out more.

"P-Put me to sleep. R-Ro," Realization must have hit.

"No! No, like a nap. He isn't killing you. It'll be like taking a nap." He explains. I nod slowly, letting go of my grip on his shirt.

He strokes my ears gently.

"Salutations," Logan greeted as he walked in.

He held up a shot near my arm. "This will sting, but it'll be fine." He pushed the shot into my arm.

I meow and grip onto Roman. Roman rubs my arm gently.

My eyes sag some. I lean against Roman, falling asleep.

Switch to Roman's POV real quick

Virgil fell limp against me. I move him to where he's laying down, his head in my lap.

Logan takes one of his hands and make an cut.

I stroke Virgil's ears as Logan does whatever it is that he's doing.

Once he finishes that hand, he stitches the cut before he moves to the other.

Cutting into it and doing whatever he just did.

When finished, he stitches the cut and goes to wash his hands.

"Virgil should wake in an hour at most. Go ahead and take him home." Logan says. I nod and pick my kitten up.

Yes he's my kitten, piss off.

I carry him to my car and set him in the passenger side.

I drive home then carry Virgil into the house. I wave to Patton, who was on the couch.

I lay Virgil down on my bed, covering him with the blankets.

A bit passes and I hear a whimper.

Back to Virgil's POV

My eyes flicker open. I'm back in Roman's room.

"Hey, kitty." Roman sits on the bed beside me.

I reach up at him. He picks me up and sits me in his lap. "Master, my hands hurt." And I called him master again. Well shit.

"I know, kitten. But it's ok. They're better now." Roman takes one of my hands and kisses the back of it.

I purr and snuggle into him. "Master,"

"What's the matter, kitty." Roman asks. He doesn't seem bothered by me calling him master any.

"Tired, hungry." I whine to him. He laughs and stands up with me in his arms.

"Let's go feed you. Then you can take a nap." He carries me into the kitchen. He tries to set me down, but I grip onto him.

"C'mon, kitten. I need to feed you." Roman tries to pry me off.

"Master, I have cream?" Roman chuckles and finally gets me off, which I whine at.

Roman pours a can of cream into a cup with a lid. He holds the cup up to me.

I take the straw into my mouth. Roman picks me up and carries me into the living room.

I sip on the cream as Roman pets my ears. "Such a good, kitty." He praises, "You did so good today, I was so proud."

I purr happily at the praise. He takes the now empty cup away.

I snuggle happily into him. "Sleep good, kitty."

"Thank you, master."