Chapter eighteen-Bye Bye and play time

The next day, Remus shows up. "I can a cat too!?" He screeches.

Roman nods as he holds me in his lap. Remus grabs Janus. Janus hisses loudly and scratches at Remus.

Remus scowls and hits Janus. "Bad. Don't do that to your master." I giggle as Remus pets Janus.

"Stop! I don't want you!" Janus yells.

"Yeah I didn't want my last master. At least me won't abuse you. Stuck it up." Roman chuckles at my words, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks, Ro! I'm heading out now!" Remus shouts. He drags Janus behind him as he leaves.

I laugh as Janus scowls and complains. "Kiddo, don't be so mean to him." Patton says.

"Mean!? Patton he made run away!" Roman almost yells.

"Still." Patton walks away. Logan sighs and adjusts his glasses.

"Patton isn't in the best mood today. I apologize for his words." Logan says before leaving after Patton.

Roman sets me in the floor. I tilt my head to the side looking at him. Roman smiles some and throws a string on me.

I panic and fling it off. Roman laughs and pets my ears. He picks up on of those dangling ca toy things.

He dangles it over my head. I bat at it with my hand before hitting it repeatedly.

Roman laughs and bounces the toy some. I reach up and grab it, pulling it down and bitting it.

Roman tugs on it some but I growl slightly and bite harder.

Roman tugs slightly harder, pulling the toy out of my mouth. I whine and bat his knee. Roman laughs and picks me up. Setting me in his lap as he kisses my head.

"You're adorable, kitty." Roman whispers. I purr happily at the praise.

"Thank you, master." I rub against Roman, stretching to get comfortable.

Roman rubs my stomach as I stretch. I lean back into him. "You ready for a bed, baby? It's getting late." Roman says.

"Yes, master. I'm tired." Roman nods and carries me into our bedroom. Laying me on the bed, he goes to change.

I get out of bed and change into Roman's t-shirt and shorts.

I lay back in bed as Roman walks out of the bathroom. Roman smiles and lays with me on the bed.

Roman pulls me into his chest. I purr softly as he pets my ears. "Good night, kitten."

"Night, master." I answer. Roman plants a kiss into my hair.

I smile and kiss his cheek. Roman smiles back and chuckles. "Such a good, kitty." Roman mutters before slipping into sleep.

"Thank you, master. I...I love you."