Chapter twenty two-uh-oh

I might have done something bad. I didn't mean to! But there was a mouse and I trying to get it and I bumped into the table, and the lamp broke.

Roman's gone to his publisher, Logan's at work, and Patton is in his room.

I knock on the door and Patton yells for me to come in. I slowly walk into his room.

"P-Patt," Patton hums as an answer, he's folding clothes.

"I-I did something, I didn't mean to!" Patton looks over at me.

"What is it, kiddo. You seem so scared." Patton puts his hands on my arms. "What happened?"

"Y'know the lamp in the living room? W-well there was a mouse and I chasing it. I bumped the table and lamp fell and broke." My voice quiet and timid as I spoke.

"Aw, kiddo. It's alright. Are you ok though? It didn't cut, you did it?" Patton asks.

I nod and show my hand. On my hand was a deep cut from the glass. "Oh, kiddo. C'mon let's clean this up and I'll call Logan. He has his break soon and he'll come back and stitch you up." Patton leads me into the bathroom.

"You're not mad? That I broke the lamp?" Patton shake his head.

He begins to dap rubbing alcohol on the cut, I hiss lightly. "I'm not mad at all, kiddo. It's alright. Roman should be here in a second. I'll make him clean the lamp up." I giggle some and Patton wraps my hand up.

"C'mon, kiddo. Let's go see if Roman is back." Patton leads me into the living room.

Roman's standing in the living room look at the lamp. "What happened to the lamp?"

"Virge knock the lamp when casing a mouse." Patton explains.

I move over to Roman. Roman hugs me and plants a kiss on my head. "You ok, kitty? You didn't get hurt did you?"

"It cut my hand. But that's it." Roman takes my wrapped hand and kisses the back of it. "You're not mad I broke the lamp?"

"No, why would I be? I don't think we use that lamp anyways." Roman says. I nod and hug him tightly.

"How'd it go today?" Roman beams brightly and picks me up.

"Oh you know, I just got my first book published." Patton squeals loudly.

I kiss Roman happily. "Congrats, Master. You deserve it."

"Thank you, baby." Roman kisses me again. "Patt? Have you called Logan yet? So he can stitch Virgil's hand."

"Not yet. I'm going to right now." Patton walks out of the room.

Roman sets me back on the floor. We share another kiss.

I sit on the couch and curl into a ball. "You takin' a nap, kitty?" Roman asks, petting my ears.

I nod some before falling asleep.