Chapter ten-Telling the others and getting ready to leave

A day has pasted, Roman made me get up early for something, I don't know what.

Patton and Logan are making breakfast. I'm sitting in Roman's lap trying to fall back to sleep, he keeps waking me.

"Master, why? I just want sleep." Roman laughs some and bounces me in his lap.

"We gotta tell the others and I'm going to my parents later today. You're coming with me." Roman says. I nod and lean against him.

"But sleep, it's so fun." I mumble quietly. Roman chuckles and lifts me up some. "Quiiit."

"No, kitty. We have stuff do to." I whine and snuggle into Roman.

"Can't it wait? Till I get some more sleep, master?" I ask. Roman shakes his head and moves me off his lap.

I whine and crawl back into his lap. "I'm not letting you sit in my lap if you're gunna fall asleep." Roman tells me.

I pout but sit beside him. Roman smiles some and strokes my ears. I purr some.

"What's the matter, kitten? You usually purr a lot when I do this. Why ain't you now?" Master asks.

"Cause, mad at chu." I answer back with a pout.

Roman laughs and picks me up. He sits me on his lap and strokes my ears again. "Good kitty. Such a good kitty." Roman mumbles the praise.

I meow happily at this.

"Kiddos! Breakfast is ready!" Patton calls from the dining room.

Roman picks me up and carries me into the dining room.

"He has legs, Roman. You don't have to carry him everywhere." Logan says as Roman sits me down in a chair and sits next to me in the other.

"Well, LoGan. If you must know, Virge likes it when I carry him. Don't ya, kitty?" Roman says, petting my ears near the end.

I purr and nuzzle my head against his hand.

"Awe, Kiddo! You're so cute!" Patton says. I meow some at him.

"Oh, Yeah! I forgot to tell you, I'm Virge's master now." Roman tells them.

Patton squeals loudly making me hiss and hid behind Roman a little. Logan shushes Patton.

"Thank you for the information, Roman. When did this happen?" Logan asks.

"Yesterday."

"And you didn't tell us until now?" Logan asks again.

"Well you and Patton went straight (Ha) to bed last night." Roman answered.

"Hm, I see." Logan answered.

After we eat, Roman carries me back to our room.

"Alright, Kitty, we're going to visit parents. We'll come back tomorrow, about mid day." Roman says.

I nod, "Yes, master, I understand." Roman smiles and pets my ears.

"Such a good kitty. Always been a kitty for me." Roman tells me. I meow and purr happily.

"Thank you, master. I try my best to be good for you." Roman sits down next to me.

"Take a nap, kitty. I'll pack for us." Roman says.

"Can't I help?" I ask.

Roman smiles, "I guess you can, kitten."

Roman pulls a suitcase. Roman takes out a white t-shirt with red sleeves and a pair of jeans.

"Alright, kitty. Pick out you an outfit out." I nod and walk to the closet.

I pull out the sweater he put me in before and a pair of black leggings.

I reach the clothes to Roman. Roman smiles and fold the clothes before placing them in the suitcase.

Roman takes out a pair of grey sweatpants, folds them, and puts them in the suitcase. He takes out a purple hoodie and black shorts. Folding them before putting them in suitcase.

"There packed. I'll get the rest of the stuff in the morning." Roman says.

"Ok, master." I yawn after speaking.

Roman changes me into a black t-shirt and grey shorts. "Go to sleep, kitten."

I nod and climb into bed. Roman pets my ears and kisses my forehead.

"Night, kitty."