Chapter fifteen-Jealously

The next day. Patton scolded me for telling Janus to go away. I don't like him, I don't know how they could.

Janus is always around Roman. He even made give him a bath!

Now I won't let go of Roman. I'm clinging onto him as we speak. I don't want that bitch around him. My master, mine.

Roman has to go to his publisher or something. I have to stay home with Patton and Janus. Patton loves Janus. Janus does no wrong. Janus this, Janus that!

It's stupid! I mean yeah, I showed up here and they took me in. But I was hurt! He isn't! He's perfectly fine!

I move into the kitchen to find Janus helping Patton cook. "Hey, Patt. Can I help?" I've been helping Patton cook a lot lately.

"Sorry, kiddo. I've got all the help I need. Thank you tho!" Patton says. Janus sticks his tongue out at me.

"Oh, ok. I'll be in my and Roman's room." As I'm walking away, Janus just has to be a bitch, again.

"I can leave. I don't have to help." He says, faking the sadness.

Patton gasps and hugs him. "No, no! You can help all you want! Virgil apologize for making him feel unwanted!" Patton almost yells.

Apologize!? "I-I don't do anything!"

"Virgil! Apologize this instance! I'm disappointed in you! And Roman will hear about this! He won't be too happy either!" Patton scolds.

I look at him in disbelief. I sniffle and mutter an apology. I quickly walk off and into mine and Roman's room.

Stupid Janus! He's a stupid bitch! How dare he make me the bad guy! And Patton took his side! Patton took his side...

Then it'll be Logan cause their engaged. He'll agree with Patton. Then Roman will. He'll see that their right. He'll see that I'm the bag guy, that Janus is a precious, little Angel. They'll get rid of me. Send me back to my old master. That or leave me for dead outside.

No, no! Roman loves me! He won't get rid of me! Right? Right!

The door opens. Roman steps in and walks over to me. He sits next me and grabs my hand. "Kitty, baby, tell me what happened between you, Patton and Janus."

"I asked to help Patton cook. He said he had all the helps he needs cause Janus was there. I say I'm coming back here. Then Janus goes "I can leave. I don't have to help." Patton grabs him saying he can help all he wants. Then he almost yells at me saying he's disappointed in me and I need to apologize for making Janus feel unwanted." Roman shakes his head some.

"Wow, ok." He mumbles. "I don't see what you did wrong but for the sake of everyone, don't get around him. I know you don't like him and try not to get around him. But he does just be nice even if it's forced." So I'm at fault, wonderful.

"K." I lay back on the bed. Roman lays next to me, rubbing my ears. "Can we give him to Remus?" I ask.

Roman laughs, "I'll talk to the others about it." I nod and lean into Roman.

There's a knock on the door and Janus walks in. "Roman?" He asks.

"Yeah? What is it?" Roman responds, not really paying attention.

"Could you bath me? I need one." He says. I growl some.

"No, sorry, Janus. V doesn't like it, and I'm not your master. Go ask Patton or Logan." Roman answers. I smile but push my head into Roman's chest.

Janus growls some but turns around and walks out. Muttering something under his breathe.

"Thank you, master." I whisper. Roman smiles and kiss my forehead.

"Of course, kitten." He answers.