7

The hours and the night went by as Corpse and I messaged back and forth. Between our favorite movies and music tastes, we shared stories of our childhood. Our differences made us similar.

It had been a while since I opened up to someone, speaking freely and with no hesitation. Perhaps it was the fact that there wasn't a face to match the words to, but that seemed more impersonal than what it actual felt. 

"Was it Corpse?" the question came out of the blue, during the afternoon, while Marzia and I enjoyed some quality time while Felix worked

I blinked at her, my hand still molding the soft clay of what I intended to be a mug. No matter how many times I tried to mold it correctly, it always resembled more of an imperfect vase. Marzia's was looking unique and exquisite, as her original pieces always would. I actually had a collection back at my apartment she had sent me during the time. 

"The texts." she clarified glancing at me for a few seconds before concentrating back on her own mug.

My hand slid cause the already imperfect mug to collapse. 

"Fuck." I huffed, stopping the pottery wheel. "Marz, I'm no good at this."

Stopping her own wheel, her brown delicate eyes wondered between me and the lump of clay in front of me, not addressing it, as she waited for an answer to her previews comment.

"Yeah." I sighed my answer. 

"I knew it." she smirked. 

"It's no big deal." I shrugged it off.

My last day with Marzia and Felix flew by, the truth is that my workaholic brain was screaming me to run back to work, although my heart begged me to freeze time here, with my family.

That night I had a message from none other than Corpse, waiting for me on my phone.

Corpse

 Your flight's tomorrow, right?

Mia

Yeah, going back to reality.

Corpse

Are you going back to work right away?

Mia

Kinda... I have a party I have to attend in a during the weekend, then two photoshoots during the week.

Corpse

Youd should get some rest then.

Mia 

I'm fine, really. I enjoy talking to you.

Corpse

I might blush, Mia.

Mia

I'll take that risk

Corpse

Don't try me.

Mia

Is that an order?

Corpse

It's whatever you want it to be, Mia

Mia

How was your day, Corpse?

Corpse

Choose: Honestly or the polite answer?

Mia

Honestly...

Corpse

Fucking awful.

Mia

I'm sorry to hear that.

Wanna talk?

Corpse

Actually...'

Seconds later my phone ring echoed through my bedroom.

AN: As always, hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. Tell me what you think

Btw I love seeing you guys' reactions troughout the chapters! Feel free to share your comments with me ehehe

Next chapter will be up tomorrow!