24

It was getting late into the night. We had been sitting on my balcony in the cold night under the same sky we had kissed a few moments ago.

Corpse had pulled me to his lap and wrapped his arms around me. His warmth was the only thing keeping me from shaking against the chilly night.

"You should stay over." the phrase came without second thought or intentions, however I shrunk at the realization of the duality of my words.

The suggestion seemed logical, with Corpse having to drive back to his home in the middle of the night and after having a couple of wine glasses.

"It's getting late, and you shouldn't be driving after drinking." I explained.

His eyes shone through the dark night and I couldn't help but notice how his features were very alluring to look at. I had to keep myself from kissing him again.

"I don't want to bother you." he pointed.

"You won't." I affectionately traced his cheekbone with my thumb "Stay if you're comfortable. You even have a change of clothes, from the ones I borrowed."

"That is true." he nodded, mindlessly drawing circles on my thigh. "I can take the couch."

"No. The couch is terrible." I dismissed with a laugh. " You can have the bed."

"And let you sleep on the couch?" He raised an eyebrow " No way."

"You're not sleeping on the couch." I stated mimicking his facial expression.

"Then sleep with me." She shrugged, stealing a small peck from me and lingering only inches from my face.

I was grateful for the lack of light that concealed my flustered face.

" Sure." I shrugged, trying to sound unbothered.

I wore an oversized t-shirt to bed, exposing my legs. I had worn shorter dresses before, but they felt exposed under Corpse's gaze.

"Can you tell me, Mia." He starting pulling me by the hand "How is it that you can look so amazing in just a t-shirt."

I laughed softly and hummed, letting him pull me in into his embrace. His fingers trailed the side of my jaw, leading me to look at him, gently.

There was something different in the way he was staring at me and when he kissed me again his lips were more eager for mine than before.

I allowed Corpse's hands to freely roam my body. One explored my back and the other found it's way into my hair.

I broke the kiss, in need of air, but he wasn't done with me. Corpse made me tilt my head, moving to my neck, and placed soft kisses down my neck line that made me shiver.

After finding a spot he was satisfied with, I felt his teeth digging into my skin. The provocative bite caught me off guard and I gasped.

Corpse stopped at my reaction and faced me with the playful smirk I was starting to get familiar with,

"Let's sleep, princess." He pecked my lips softly, and I laughed quietly in response.

Leaving me slightly astonished and provoked, he led me to my bed.

I complied and laid under the comfy blankets with him. Corpse wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest and allowed myself to be consumed by his perfume and warmth, and to be lulled by the calming motion of him playing with my hair.

As I fell asleep, I heard the words "I want to take it slow with you." Being mixed with my own dreams.

AN: Hi guys, sorry for the two day absence. I'm quite sick (not covid) so I've been pretty much dead , this chapter was supposed to be longer but I my mind is really foggy to even make up a sentence. Ill try to get the next one when I feel better ! Also Corpse might release some music, let's hope de conspiracies are right !