13

Opening my painfully dry eyes revealed itself to be a dreadful task. The dim living room felt too bright and I had to blink a few times to adjust to it.

Filling my lungs with air, a sharp pain shot through my back to my neck. I had slept sitting on the ground against the couch. I groaned when I forced my rusty joints to break the uncomfortable position.

Looking up I noticed a sleeping Sophia only in her black panties. Her messy hair was splattered on the couch, a half eaten cup of noodles in her hand.

"God." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

My body ached when I got up, getting small cracks as complaints as I stumbled to the bathroom.

I almost didn't recognize the blonde mess with blurred makeup that stared back at me in the mirror. Dismissing my reflection, I opened the shower, got rid of my party smelling clothes and got under it, not even bothering to check the temperature.

The water wasn't warm yet, my muscles tensing up to its touch. However, I didn't find to be unpleasant, so I let the water run cold.

After my revitalizing shower, my now decently awake mind started to process the events of the past evening. To me, the past night consisted of a recollection of scattered blurry moments and the memory of an overwhelming sensation of happiness that was now replaced with and headache and aches through my body.

Finding my phone among the mess we had made, there were several texts and notifications. Someone needs to get this phone from me when I'm drunk. I thought to myself as I opened my instagram. The colorful bubble around my profile picture, indicated me that there were a few stories I had posted. I made myself open it, even though I was fully aware that most of them would bring me trouble.

Mia Bisoo Intagram Story

Mia Bisoo Intagam Story

Mia Bisoo Intagram Story