When you suddenly hug them

I don't know why, I always start my scenario books with this scenario. Apologies if they are a bit OOC in this one, I wrote it quickly.

MC (you/your OC) is whatever gender, age, height, etc, you want them to be. I don't decide such things, those are up to you.

I am not accepting requests just yet but I might accept them after I published more chapters.

Arthur:

He will think something is wrong and ask you what's wrong. When you chuckle and say you are just giving him a hug, everything is okay, he will hum and hug you back, a bit unsure how to react to this sudden affection. 

John:

He will flinch and hold his hands up, wondering what's going on before he realized you are hugging him and chuckle and wrap his arms around you. Sometimes he will wildly sway around, laughing as you both stumble around, asking what's with the sudden hug.

Dutch:

He will gladly return the hug, sometimes giving you a kiss as well. He will tell you about some stuff while holding you. When he has to let go, he will hold you tighter, saying he does not wish to let you go but it seems he has to and then plants a kiss on your lips.

Hosea:

He will chuckle and hug you back, saying how kind of you to give this old man a hug. When he's fishing and you suddenly hug him, saying it must be cold just standing there so you will warm him up, he will chuckle and thank you, saying that's very considerate of you.

Charles:

He will be confused but wrap his arms around you, wondering if you are okay or simply felt like giving a hug. He won't ask though, if you aren't feeling okay, you will tell him on your own, he won't pry, he will just hold you for now.

Javier:

He will grin, wrapping his arms around you, flirtly greeting you in Spanish. He likes to just cover your face with kisses sometimes, saying you are so cute and you are being affectionate so he will return it.

Kieran:

He will become a nervous, blushing mess, asking with stutters why you are hugging him and that he has duties to attend to. When you asked him if he doesn't like when you hug him, he fell silent before he mumbled of course he does and wrapped his arms around you.

Mary-Beth:

She will let out a gasp but then chuckle and wrap her arms around you, happy to receive a hug. She likes the sudden hugs, they always make her feel happy and appreciated.

Sadie:

She will let out a "huh?" before chuckling and asking what you are doing, wrapping her arms around you to hold you. As you tell her, she will watch you with these soft eyes you don't get to see a lot, except for when it's just you and her in a relaxing atmosphere and she's feeling good.