When you give them the silent treatment during an argument

Please don't give people the silent treatment. It only leads to more frustration, anger, and annoyance. And it's just not a nice thing to do to your partner.

Arthur:

He already has trouble with understanding people, so if you decide to just completely go silent, it will solve nothing and just make everything worse as now he especially has no clue what's wrong or what he did. Don't expect him to stay because slowly his annoyance builds up till he explodes and angrily yells whatever and storms off, yelling stuff in anger on his walk away. And instead of a discussion that could have been talked about you have now turned it to an argument that's taking days to be solved as he rode off somewhere as he still has more important things to do than watch his lover give him the silent treatment.

John:

He will get very annoyed, just arguing and shouting more now. When you gave him an annoyed expression, he threw his hands up, angrily asking what the hell is with that expression, then huffed you can make such ugly expressions but not talk. Out of annoyance he yelled you are acting more childish than him then he frowned, realizing he might have just insulted himself more with that than you. He groaned to just talk already but you refused so he shook his head as if disappointed then just walked off, saying whatever and he's gonna go get a drink somewhere. So after that he had a drink with Javier, rambling to his drinking buddy about how annoying you can be when you do that.

Dutch:

He will get more annoyed by the second, eventually it leading to him shouting sarcastically about how real mature you are being then angrily asking what you expect him to do if you aren't even gonna explain to him what's wrong or how he can fix this. He will also just give up on the argument if you start doing this as he isn't gonna waste his time playing this stupid game when he has a camp to run and problems to solve.

Hosea:

He just sighed how real mature of you, mumbling this is how Arthur and John acted when they were still kids. He wasn't gonna play along with this childish behaviour so he just took out a book and began reading, telling you to come talk to him again when you are ready to continue discussing like an adult.

Charles:

He crossed his arms, growing annoyed with you for this then sternly told you you are both staying here until this conversation is over. If you want to stay silent for hours good by him, he will just stay put as well, staring at you, waiting for you to finally get over this childish sort of behaviour and start talking like adults do so this can get solved and neither of you have to go to sleep with this terrible unended discussion on mind.

Javier:

He threw his hands up in disbelief, angrily asking you if you are being serious then repeating it but in Spanish before huffing and saying whatever, adding in a mumble a not so nice nickname in Spanish then walked off. He just took his fishing supplies and went fishing, needing to do something to relax and think about all that just happened, and regret having called you that.

Kieran:

He got so confused, only able to say "w-wha-" each time, trying to find the reasoning behind you doing this then tried to talk to you but you stayed silent so he just waved his hand down to say "whatever, I got stuff to do" and went to his horses; both to continue work and ramble in annoyance to them about what just happened and how he doesn't get it.

Mary-Beth:

She let out a frustrated groan, saying you can be so frustrating at times. She continued the arguing but it was like talking to a wall so she got emotional, began tearing up. She had so much stress, so much going on, and now she has to deal with this. She covered her face with one hand, the other waving "no", crying she can't do this now then hurried away.

Sadie:

She let out a laugh of disbelief, asking if you really are gonna do this. As you just looked away so she said real mature then continued arguing but you stayed silent so she got down to your level and just did the same thing to you. She ignored you for longer than you could; she just focused on all her work and had fun joining her gang members on missions. She's a stubborn, strong-willed woman so she could do this for as long as she has to until you finally come back and properly talk to her.