When you shout their full name

You can decide whatever your reason for shouting their name is; whegther for fun, actual anger, etc.

Arthur:

He froze, one of those rare moments he actually feels terrified, everything he's done bad, which is a lot, flashing through his mind to think what could be the issue. Once you were near he decided to play it cool and just ask what, adjusting his hat, which didn't need fixing but he mainly did it out of nervousness.

John:

He said "shit" then did a little twirl, not even sure himself what he's searching for now, then began hitting his temple with his fists, telling himself "remember, idiot", trying to think what he did wrong then froze when he realized what it could be. So when you stormed over he was quick to begin defending himself, only for you to say you aren't here about that issue so he mumbled "ow..." then cursed when you added you even forgot he did that.

Dutch:

He was chatting with some of the men when it happened so he just laughed seems he did something wrong then took his drink and got up, walking to you, asking loudly back what. He won't take it serious, joking it off.

Hosea:

He froze in his movement, thinking nobody has yelled at him like that since his parents then he calmly put down what he was doing, asking you what's wrong.

Charles:

He just looked up from what he was doing as if snapped back into this world, asking what's wrong and why you are shouting his full name. If you are about to yell he will hold up his hand, calmly telling you to first calm down before this turns into an argument that can be avoided.

Javier:

He cursed in Spanish then asked what's wrong, adding an endearment in hopes to calm you down and make you cheer up a little and forgive him for whatever he did wrong to cause this. As you spoke he couldn't help but let his thoughts wonder off, wondering if anyone else heard this and is now laughing at a lover yelling for their partner so scoldingly like a parent.

Kieran:

He jumped in surprise, the brush he held for the horse going flying in the air. He tried to catch it but failed so when you arrived he was crouched, picking it up with a frown, asking nervously with a worried tone what's wrong and if he did something bad then already apologizing for whatever he might have done.

Mary-Beth:

She didn't even hear the first time, so deep in her book, only once you stood aside her and said her full name so loudly. It caused her to flinch and let out a little yelp out of surprise before looking at you, asking with worry what's wrong then nervously chuckling with a guilty look that the book is so romantic that she kind of got sucked into it.

Sadie:

She simply pointed her finger at you, telling you only her mom and daddy can talk to her like that so watch it then she got her finger out your face and asked you what you want.