If you own a shop

Sorry but other characters most likely won't be added as I only wanna do my favorite characters.

Arthur:

If he needs supplies, he will stop by your shop to buy them. That way he can get what he needs and also help your business out, it's a win-win. When you tell him he shouldn't have to pay, he will chuckle and hold the money to you, telling you if this is how you are gonna run your business it will be gone soon. If your shop gets robbed and he hears about it he will come to you then ask you what happened, holding you as you explain. The second he got any hints as to who the robber was he was off to go get them and get your stuff back.

John:

He likes to just visit and examine your new stuff while asking you if anything interesting happened lately. When he wants to buy something, he's always trying to convince you to give it for free or for half the prize, usually going with the excuse that he's your boyfriend so he shouldn't have to pay the whole prize. When your shop got robbed, not even an hour later John entered with a bag, proudly announcing he got it back. You asked how he knew but he laughed it off, telling you not to worry about it.

Dutch:

He will tell everyone around camp to stop by your store whenever they need supplies that they can get at your store. If you are a part of the gang, he will ask you to distribute a certain percentage of the money you earn to the camp. Sometimes he will drop by your shop, usually to complain but also say he missed you so he came to see you. He will try to take something for free and when you comment he has to pay up he will try to sweettalk you into giving it to him for free, using playing the "come on, I'm your man" with his hands innocently held out.

Hosea:

He likes to help advertise your store by dressing up and acting as satisfied customers so people will get curious and go visit your store. You told him he doesn't have to do this, but he chuckled and assured you he doesn't mind and he likes doing this. He usually comes hang at your shop when Dutch is acting up again and he needs to get away. When you have to go do something he will take over your shop until you return.

Charles:

He will stop by a lot. Once you asked if he has all this time to visit by so much he awkwardly chuckled no then said he will have to go back to camp soon. Whenever you tell him someone stole some items he's quick to go find that person and give it back to you, already disliking it when people steal from others who are trying to earn money honestly but especially if they do it to you. Locals have gotten used to the sight of this big man coming into town as if he's here for trouble but he's actually here to just stop by his lover's shop, say a hello, give a kiss, and then continue riding.

Javier:

He will usually stop by when you are on a break so you two can hang out, and admittedly so he won't have to help out. Not that he doesn't help if you ask, but not as if he's jumping to start working here as well. When he enters he will usually ask how the sales are going while giving your temple a kiss. If you have to vent about the annoying customers you get he will listen, trying to not chuckle at how dumb and annoying people can be. If it's a rude person who insulted you he will get angry to hear that, feeling as if he should have been here to give that person a piece of his mind.

Kieran:

He immediately asked if he can start working at your store so he doesn't have to spend so much time at that camp. Dutch allowed it since Kieran isn't really important around anyway, the only rule was that his income goes to the box, which Kieran agreed to. He always enters your place very happy, happy to see you and be able to work here instead of at the camp.

Mary-Beth:

She will ask Arthur to take him into the place your town is if she hears he's going near there. Arthur always takes her so she's so happy Arthur is around because she knows the other wouldn't or they would but keep teasing her the whole way. She will hang out your shop as you work, talking to you about all that's happening at the camp and/or what her new book is about. If it gets too busy she will help out with refilling the shelves and such so you don't have to focus on so much. She will also complain about how you need to take a break or you will get too stressed. While on your break she will massage your shoulders and listen as you ramble about stuff.

Sadie:

She will drop by to sit on the counter, watching as you refill your shelves, telling you about some stuff going on. She doesn't get how you can do this: it's so boring and always the same stuff. She could never, she needs the thrill of some exciting, rough adventure. When you hit her back with last you heard she was just cutting some vegetables she jumped off the counter, annoyed by that comment, saying for now but she's gonna be one of the best in that stupid camp soon and then they will be asking her to do as much as they ask Arthur to do. If there's a rude customer she's quick to chase them out by either threatening them or just pulling out her gun. Afterwards she will have to leave though as they will usually alert the sheriff of the town of a crazy lady with a gun.