When you ask them if they really love you

Arthur:

He let out an awkward chuckle as he said he should be the one asking you that. He felt awkward, unsure what to say so he just mumbled of course he loves you, suddenly feeling too embarrassed to look you in the eyes.

John:

He froze before awkwardly chuckling of course. He felt awkward so he just pulled a weird face he didn't even realize he was pulling while rubbing the tip of his boot into the dirt, unsure what to say or do now. Then he remembered this weird but fun moment you both had so he reminded you of it to remind you of some fun, good times you both had together.

Dutch:

He was just sitting there, reading his book when you asked it. He was quick to slap it close and ask you what's with this sudden question, staring at you with eyes that were demanding to know what brought this up but also with worry as to how you came to worry about this. He scooted aside a little, patting the spot aside him to signal to sit down and talk to him about this.

Hosea:

He frowned before taking your hand, telling you of course. He gently rubbed his thumb over your knuckles, asking you what has caused you to worry about this, if he maybe did something wrong. Once you both finished talking about it, he lifted your hand and gave it a kiss with a smile, telling you he truly does love you.

Charles:

He froze before frowning, wondering what has caused this and if someone made you worry about this or if he wasn't being a good lover. He nod, saying of course. He then added that he wouldn't go through all these hardships and waste all his time and energy on a relationship with someone he doesn't truly love.

Javier:

He froze as he was carving something in some wood then he quickly began carving again while saying of course he does, calling you an endearment he knows you like. He wiped the wood before showing it to show he made a heart with your and his first inititals in it.

Kieran:

He let out a "huh?" before nervously asking what and then rambling on about how he knows he isn't the best at affection and all that stuff but he really does love you so don't mistake things like him looking away from you as a bad thing because that's just him getting embarrased that he got caught staring at you.

Mary-Beth:

She stared in shock before quickly taking your hands and worriedly asking if she did something wrong or if something happened. As you told her why you are asking, she stared with worried and nervous eyes. Once you were done talking, she was quick to assure you she loves you more than anyone before giving your cheek a kiss, only to frown and give your other cheek a kiss as well, then just covered your whole face with kisses so you are sure to get it that she does love you.

Sadie:

She let out an 'euhm', unsure what to say at this sudden question. Then she wiped her hands clean on her pants before putting her hands on your cheeks, making you look into her eyes so you can see she isn't lying then she told you she truly loves you.