If you have your own gang

Arthur:

He was cautious about it since he's not sure if Dutch would be okay with him hanging out with your gang so he first went to him and asked if it's fine. Depending on your gang and how you and Dutch come along he will either get permission or get lectured to never go there. If he gets permission he will usually drop by when he's in the area, mainly to bother you but also be a bit helpful by helping with chores while talking to you, catching up with you since you both got your own busy lives to lead. If he doesn't get permission he won't go to your gang but just meet up with you whenever you are outside of your gang.

John:

He got excited to see how you run your gang and what your gang's location looks like. If your gang's mean he's very unimpressed and quick to start arguments with them, but if they are nice he's quick to befriend most of them and usually you will find him having a drink with them. Which prompts you to ask if he shouldn't be at his gang, to which he will jokingly ask if he can't come see his lover and if you are kicking him out. He doesn't help out, when you tell him he can at least help out if he comes here he will just complain that he already has to work at his gang.

Dutch:

He was unsure how to feel at first but then he got excited as he thought how both gangs could help out each other and how much supplies and money helping each other would bring in. But he hates it whenever you run your gang better than him. Or when you walk past your members and they greet you because that makes him feel as if he has to go overboard to prove to you he's also an amazing leader.

Hosea:

There are cool things that happen that he jokingly thinks to himself that he should make Dutch tell his members to do that. Like when you sit down with him for a drink someone is already pouring you two drinks. Or when you need your horse someone already has it ready for riding. When you need help with food or selling stuff he will gladly help you out, both because you are his lover and because he thinks more gangs should help each other as it's better to help each other than needlessly

Charles:

If he has a lot of animals from his hunt and he passes your camp, he will drop by and give you some animals to help your gang out. You asked him once why he always does it, he said his and your gang shouldn't fight but help each other. He might even think about asking you if he can join your gang since he doesn't really care too much for Van Der Linde's gang and he's still quite new to them anyway and half the members are just annoying. If you accept he was quick to join you, thanking Dutch for allowing him to tag along but he rather join his lover's gang. Dutch said it's fine and he understands but Charles could tell he took it personal so when he met you he made sure to tell you about it. He loves being in your gang, it's nicer to help out his lover's gang than some gang of a man who is slowly going insane. He suggested to also maybe take Sadie into your gang as that girl definitely doesn't feel at home in Dutch's gang. He also warned Dutch will definitely think you are trying to slowly take one-by-one of his members away so be careful.

Javier:

He's too devoted to Dutch to ever leave the Van der Linde gang behind. If his gang and yours are at a war, he will feel unsure about this and think a lot if dating you is the right thing to do and that it's basically betraying his gang by dating the enemy. But if your gang and his are on friendly terms, he will gladly join you on any of your gang missions you have to do to provide some help. He also loves when your gangs meet up and all gather at the fire and he can provid music as everyone catches up with each other.

Kieran:

He was quick to beg if he can join your gang, wanting so badly for the Van Der Linde's bullying to end. Though if your gang is as cruel or even crueler he was quick to say nevermind, he's fine with the Van Der Linde gang. If your gang is nice and you let him join he will be so happy, finally not having to deal with all the bullying and able to talk to others comfortably and feel as if he belongs here.

Mary-Beth:

She was just excited by it because this is so romantically exciting. She's dating someone from another camp, it almost feels like forbidden love. She doesn't like meeting up with you in front of others from your or her gang, knowing they all talk about it, which she doesn't pay too much attention to but it's still no fun, so she will always ask to meet in nearby towns and have little dates there.

Sadie:

She immediately asked to join your gang, having never liked the current gang and especially not the members in it, except for Arthur and Hosea, and maybe Charles. If you accept; she was quick to pack her things and move in with your gang, already planning who to meet first. If you deny, she will frown and ask why not, trying to convince you before giving up with an annoyed sigh and a "whatever". She will keep bringing this up every single time she can though about how you denied her to join your gang.