When they wake up to see someone trying to steal your stuff

The title should be "When you both go camping and fall asleep but they wake up to see someone trying to steal your stuff", but Wattpad won't allow such long titles.

Arthur:

He was quick to pull out his gun, telling them they better back off and get lost. As they ran off, he let out a sigh and stayed awake, not trusting to fall asleep again. Or he thought, as he was sitting against a tree, keeping watch, he fell asleep. So when he woke up to see you staring at him, wondering why he's asleep against the tree, he groaned and got up before asking you if you have everything in your bag. You asked him why as you checked your stuff so he began telling you about the idiot earlier.

John:

He scattered up in a hurry, struggling to get his gun out before he held it to the person, asking them who the hell they are. When you woke up and asked what's going on, John said some idiot trying to steal your stuff. As the person yelled they are doing nothing, John yelled back they are literally still holding your bag. The person tried to run off with it so John shot them. They fell to the ground so John hurried to them before taking your bag and holding it to you, asking you if everything's still there. When you confirmed a yes he told the idiot to run off before he shoots them again, and then it will be in a more fatal spot.

Dutch:

He froze as he saw the person before he pulled out his gun and quietly got up and sneaked behind them then put it to the back of their head, asking them if he can help them, adding friend with a fake smile. As the person nervously stuttered about stuff, Dutch just motioned for them to leave, telling them he will let them go if they can leave without his lover waking up. He found it quite amusing to watch the person walking very weirdly to try and be as silent as possible as they also tried to leave as quickly as possible.

Hosea:

Depends on who it is. If it is some starving person, especially a child, trying to steal some food, he will just give them a sympathetic smile before taking food out of his bag and holding it to them, quietly telling them to take it, trying to be silent as to not wake you up. He can easily get some more food so he doesn't worry about that. But if it is just some brute thief, he is quick to take out his gun and demand they leave.

Charles:

He was quick to snatch his bow and arrow then aim it, demanding they step away from the bag. He was trying his best not to squeeze his eyes shut to get rid of the sleepiness so he's able to keep his eyes on them the whole time. He nudged you awake, calling your name. Once you were awake he told you to get your bag so you quickly did. He threatened to shoot the person if they don't leave right away. He kept the bow aimed at the person, only lowering it once they were out of sight. You slowly asked him what just happened here so he said he thinks someone was trying to rob you two while you both slept then he sighed he will keep duty so don't worry and go back to sleep.

Javier:

He woke up startled before proceeding to yell in Spanish at the thief, causing the thief to jump up in shock and run off. As you woke up in surprise, asking what's wrong, he shook his head, looking unsure himself then mumbled nothing. He took your stuff and laid it closer. He laid back down aside you. He let out a tired sigh then assured you to just go back to sleep, giving your face a kiss with a tired Spanish endearment.

Kieran:

He was sleepy when he opened his eyes but was quick wide awake when he saw the thief. He snatched his gun, almost knocking it out his own hands, then aimed it, nervously asking who they are then demanding they leave. He nudged you awake with his foot, the gun shaking so much in his hands. As the thief laughed at him, not intimidated at all, suddenly his bag hit the thief's face causing the thief to stumble back. Kieran had trouble following what happened as you suddenly snatched his gun and smacked the thief's face with it causing them to fall down now. You picked your and Kieran's stuff back up then Kieran took your hand and pulled you along, both running off. He complained on the way, asking when he will ever have a normal day without anyone misusing him.

Mary-Beth:

She sat up, feeling as if something is wrong, only to gasp and shuffle away as she saw the person hurrying through your bag. She quickly shook you awake as the person noticed she was awake. You snatched the gun lying aside you and held it to them as they were pointing their gun at you. Mary-Beth was unsure what to do, all she could do was clench your arm out of fear of what bad thing might happen now. You spoke, saying that's your stuff so they better step away from it, but the person just said you both stay still and nothing bad will happen. Mary-Beth glanced between you two before she spot an extra gun so she took it and slowly sneaked away as you bickered with the person. The person suddenly froze then turned, showing you Mary-Beth holding them at gun point from the other side, angrily telling the person to leave now. The person was smart enough to realize he can't win against two guns so he ran away. Mary-Beth let out a sigh and dropped the gun, saying that was intense and she doubts she will be falling back asleep now.

Sadie:

She was quick to snatch her shotgun and hold it very close to their face, saying through gritted teeth they better drop it and back off before she puts a hole in their face. As they ran off, she groaned and flopped back down, annoyed her sleep got ruined by some idiot. She decided to stay awake after that and keep guard, letting you continue getting your sleep.