When they lose a bet to you and have to pay money

Just a quick, short chapter.

Arthur:

He mumbled a "damn, I was sure I was gonna win" as he counted the money before handing it to you.

John:

He laughed in disbelief then cursed and pulled out the money, checking it because he was unsure if he even had the money you both agreed on. He held it to you, clearly unhappy with his loss.

Dutch:

He looked unhappy and annoyed but said he's a man of his word and held the money to you with a chuckle but you still saw the annoyance in his eyes.

Hosea:

He chuckled, saying he seems to have misjudged this bet. He took the money, counted it to be sure he's giving the right amount then held it to you, saying he does think this now belongs to you.

Charles:

He wondered why he even agreed to this as he handed you the money. He didn't really care about giving the money away, just hopes you spend it wise.

Javier:

He cursed in Spanish but slapped the money on your hand, mumbling in Spanish he hopes your happy with it. He nod to it, asking what you will do with it.

Kieran:

He knew he was gonna lose, predicted it, which made him feel so foolish for betting actual money. But he still handed you the money, mumbling he knew he would lose. You asked him with a chuckle why he bet money then so he admitted he's wondering that too.

Mary-Beth:

She gasped when she lost, laughing out no and this can't be but you said it is so she's gotta pay. She groaned but pulled out the cash and held it to you, saying this could have gone to a new book. You advised her not to bet money next time then as you took it so she gave you a "yeah, yeah" sarcastic frown.

Sadie:

She slapped the money on your hand with a huff, not satisfied with this before asking what you are even planning to do with all that money, adding you better not waste her hard earned money on useless stuff.