When you get accused of being the rat

Arthur:

He was quick to ask the person what they just said while pulling you behind him to keep you safe, asking them if they finally lost their damn mind before he took your arm and dragged you away, telling you to ignore them.

John:

He will walk over and put his hand on your shoulder, telling you not to listen to them and guide you away, rolling his eyes when the person yelled that you are the rat so he turned and told them to just shut up already.

Dutch:

He was quick to tell the person to calm down because he knows you are not one, putting his hand confidently on your shoulder and saying you couldn't possibly be one and you have always been there for him.

Hosea:

He will raise his eyebrow and watch the person for a bit, wondering why they would possibly think that before he said he knows everyone is getting more scared but that is no reason to accuse someone without proper evidence.

Charles:

He calmly told the person that there is no need to begin accusing people without any proper evidence or else everyone will begin to get paranoid of each other. If they keep accusing you, he will also start raising his voice, not stopping with defending you because he trusts you and knows you would never rat them out.

Javier:

He got into the person's face, asking them in a whisper what they just said while reaching for his knives. When you told him not to kill someone just for this dumb reason, he huffed and said this is not dumb and you are being accused of being a rat so he has to defend you because he knows you aren't one.

Kieran:

He nervously said he doesn't think you are a rat, only to flinch when the person stormed to him and asked him if he is one, saying it makes sense since he's an O'Driscoll, which made him groan out he isn't an O'Driscoll anymore and he has no reason to rat them out so no.

Mary-Beth:

She will frown and say that's not nice before taking your hand and guiding you away, telling you that you don't have to listen to this.

Sadie:

She was quick to hold her arm in front of you, angrily saying you are not a rat and you have done nothing but help out. She wanted to insult the person for this so she said to whoever accused you they look like a rat so they must be the rat.