When you both go to a fancy restaurant

Arthur:

He felt so out of place, knowing everyone is probably staring. When you asked him if he wants to leave, he shrugged and said whatever you do is fine with him. So if you wish to stay, he will just order whatever looks most delicious on the menu and stay. If you decide to leave, he will huff as he walks past some rich people staring at him with disgust. Once outside, he will suggest you a good place for some food, adding in a mutter that place also won't be filled with posh bastards who keep staring with disgust.

John:

He didn't know what to do or say, awkwardly asking the waiter what the hell's with these menu names as everything had a fancy name. When the waiter said that's fish, John stared before asking with an annoyed tone why it isn't just named fish then. Then he frowned as he saw the price, saying what's with this shitty price and he could just go fish for the damn fish for free. So you had to drag him out as he was just getting himself worked up and making people stare.

Dutch:

He loves eating at fancy places, watching how the rich folk do stuff, how they all think they are above the world just because they can buy some expensive food. So he both comes to watch the rich folk and mock them in his head and because he wants to take you to a nice place with good food for your date. Ow, but don't think he pays, he will act as if he pays and then take your hand and hurry out, chuckling as he can hear the waiter rushing out the building, yelling for him to stop. So if you are thinking about wearing tight clothes you can barely move in, don't, because you will most likely be running away as the waiter calls for the cops on you two.

Hosea:

He doesn't have the money for a fancy restaurant so he will say he's okay with running away las minute without paying if you are, not wishing to suddenly do it at the restuarant and first wanting to know if you are okay with it or not. If you are not, he won't go, saying there has never been anything wrong with just eating food at home. If you are okay with it, both will go and enjoy it to the fullest until the end, where you both ran to your horses as the waiters rushed out, yelling for you two to pay.

Charles:

He wasn't entirely comfortable but he will give it a go if you wish to do it, making sure to gather a lot of money so you both won't have to run away without paying because he wasn't in the mood for it and he wanted to have a normal date. As you both ate, he did feel a bit uncomfortable as sometimes people would stare at him when they think he doesn't know but it went away when you started talking to him, drawing his attention away from it and to you. When you both were finished, he asked if you are sure you don't want anything more, saying it's rare for you both to visit a fancy restaurant and eat such good food. While walking out, he asked you if you had fun, saying he had a nice time.

Javier:

He doesn't do it. He did it once and the waiter gave him a disgusted look, mumbling Mexican bastard as he dropped his plate in front of him, which wasn't properly cooked. As you both walked out, he could hear the waiter whispering to his fellow waiters about how some greaser and his lover came here, snickering how you both properly can't even pay half the price of the least expensive food on the meny. So basically the whole thing was one insult to him. He didn't pay for it, even shot the waiter in the leg.

Kieran:

He didn't feel comfortable at all and felt ashamed but he didn't dare speak up, not wanting to upset you and ruin your fun time. But as you were about to order, he couldn't handle it anymore, feeling even worse now that you are gonna pay for some expensive food for him when he's happy with just a can of beans. So he spoke up, nervously asking if you both can leave. As you looked at him with a questioning look, he added he isn't comfortable here at all and he just wants to go back home, where it's comfortable and not expensive and people don't stare at him. When you closed the menu and said you can both do that, his eyes widen before a little smile of relief came on his face, asking really, already hurrying up from his seat.

Mary-Beth:

She was so excited, whispering to you what you are gonna get before giggling out how expensive everything is. When you asked her why she's whispering, she giggled again and said in a normal tone she doesn't know, she just feels as if she has to. Once it was over and you were paying, she sighed and said she was having so much fun. As you both left, she gave your cheek a kiss, thanking you for paying, saying this whole thing was very romantic and she appreciates it a lot.

Saddie:

She's just excited for the fancy food, not caring if she looks out of place or people glance her way and whisper. She ate like she always does, not caring if it's considered unladly-like or messy, she was just enjoying her food without a care in the world for what others thought. When she saw the price, she almost choked on the food stuffed in her food before she asked what the hell's with this price. She's always up for some mischief so she didn't pay, snatching your arm and both running out, her laughing as the waiters yelled for her to come back and pay.