If you are a psychic and see the terrible events so tell them about it

Sorry if it's badly written, this is just some weird idea I got at random.

I don't believe in people seeing visions or the future or such so sorry if this wasn't written so well or accurate to how psychic's actually act.

Arthur:

When you told him you see him visiting a doctor for a deadly disease in the future, he let out a laugh about it then shrugged and said you either die by a gun or a disease out here. He had a very "it's expected, don't really care" attitude about it since he doesn't exactly expect to last till old age in this kind of life. He was a bit curious when this would happen but he didn't ask since he didn't want to seem as if he believes this weird vision stuff.

John:

He had a long good laugh about it, until everything you said happened. Then he was very confused before going to Arthur then asking him in a whisper if he thinks people can see the future, to which Arthur glanced at him then shrugged so John groaned he's no help. He tried to subtly ask you what you think might happen next, but you said you aren't telling him that, so now he's more intrigued and always trying to subtly ask you what it might be, or just asking you to tell him out of these five things if any of them are close and then listing various things he think might happen in the future.

Dutch:

He didn't care for this silly stuff until he noticed every bad thing you claimed would happen happened. He kind of went mental when he found it out; demanding you tell him how you know, how he can change these events, and yelling to stop doing this or he will really start believing you can see the future. So now you have him at your side a lot, demanding you tell him what will happen. He will try to be calm but he says each word through gritted teeth and his calm voice turns loud very quickly. He would claim you can help fix this gang so you have to tell him more. He was so scary and loud to the point you even began worrying he would harm you.

Hosea:

You cried because you saw his death and the events leading to it and it was all so heartbreaking. He just held you with a smile, assuring you it will all be okay. He gave you a mixture between comfort and truth: telling you he will die one day but his life has been filled with a lot of joy, adventure, and craziness so he will die a happy man. He doesn't really believe or not believe you about the psychic bit, he stays neutral on it as it's what you believe and like to do. So when you tell him a vision you saw he will just hum and play along with it but not lay awake from it.

Charles:

He knows many people, Indian tribes, races, such things that have things that they believe in. If for you that is thinking you can see the future and visions then that's good for you and he won't bash it. He will listen to all you say and be a bit cautious of it. When he saw all you claimed was true he became fully cautious of all you claim will happen, and he became curious how it works so he also began asking you how these visions work and how they come to you.

Javier:

He just snickered when you told him you see a vision of the future, telling himself in Spanish everyone here is insane then asked you in English what your vision shows. As you described it he thought you were just pulling his leg, but you looked serious. He waved his hand, joking not to worry about those "visions" a now he nows so he will just change them. He told you next time you wanna tell him a vision to tell him a happy one, like seeing him getting a ton of cash.

Kieran:

He just chuckled when you told him you see him on a horse, headless. But then he saw you were serious so he quickly pressed his lips together and nod, humming. He wasn't sure how to act now. He didn't really believe it fully, but it still creeped him out and now he can't get on a horse without feeling extremely uncomfortable and every now and then rubbing his neck in discomfort.

Mary-Kath:

She wasn't sure whether to believe it or not, but when you told her she will become a writer like she always wanted she got a big smile, only for it to fall when you added the events leading up to it will not be easy or pleasant. She was quick to take your hand with worry and asked what you mean with that but you told her you didn't see that in the vision. She stared then let go of your hand and said you are just playing with her feet. She acted as if she thought of it as silly but she was actually worried and laid awake because of it, worrying about what these unpleasant and difficult events will be.

Sadie:

She's not gonna judge, laugh at it yes, but she won't judge since everyone's gotta find their way to make money and if being a physic can get you to earn money then that's good for you. When you told her you see terrible things happening to her in your visions she had to hold in her laughter then told you to be more specific. You said you can't making her roll her eyes and see this is exactly why she doesn't believe in this stuff and it's just to fool idiots and steal their money. She added if her future was gonna be all easy and boring she wouldn't want it either anyway so if stuff will happen to her then that's good.