When you spill water on your white shirt and it becomes see through

Random reminder: MC (you/your OC) is written gender neutral so they are whatever gender (or non-binary) you want them to be.

Arthur:

He will look then curse and look away, saying he didn't mean to look before awkwardly pulling his jacket off and holding it to you, trying his best not to look while telling you to wear this for now.

John:

His face will heat up as he mutters an "oh shit", admiring you while dirty thoughts race through his mind. When you told him he should deal with the problem in his pants, he cursed again, using his hat to cover his crotch while hurrying away to go deal with it, now embarrassed.

Dutch:

He will chuckle and admire you, telling you that you should wear white more. When you gave him unimpressed eyes, he chuckled again but shrugged his jacket off and put it over your shoulders, letting you borrow it until your shirt dries or you got a new one.

Hosea:

He will just chuckle and tell you today wasn't a wise choice to wear a white shirt. He will take his vest off, saying this should do until you get a new dry shirt. When you walked away to get a dry shirt, he playfully called after you to maybe not pick a white one this time.

Charles:

He will quickly look away, feeling a bit awkward before telling you he will get you a shirt. He was quick to hurry away and return with a new shirt, still not looking at your chest, trying his best to be a gentleman. While you changed out of the wet shirt, he kept his back to you.

Javier:

He will admire you with a smirk, praising your body in Spanish. But the second someone else looks, he is quick to throw his poncho over you, asking them why they are eyeing his lover and to keep their eyes to themselves.

Kieran:

He cursed as he looked, quickly looking away, looking at everything but you, stuttering out you should probably go get a new shirt, a colored one, not a white one.

Mary-Beth:

She let out a gasp before covering her mouth, trying not to giggle as she say she will get you a new shirt. As she walked away, she quickly hurried back and held her shawl to you, telling you to use it to cover yourself until she gets the shirt then hurried away to get your shirt.

Sadie:

If it's you two alone she will just laugh about it and joke a bit. If it's with other people around, she will quickly shrug her jacket off and throw it on you, angrily asking them what they are looking at.